Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Higher level content with matching rewards.

xaanos

I want higher level content. Meet higher level enemies like in sorties without spending a hour plus in endless defense or survival.

I also want rewards that scale with difficulty. What the bollocks is it with survivals still giving T1 capture keys over a hour in? Seriously?

Many reward, much loot. Wow.

The reward/difficulty equation in this game is seriously out of wack. As it is, there is literally zero reason to not simply start over at 20 minutes/20 waves. Up to 40 or so minutes a squad in even somewhat reasonable late game gear is just going to faceroll through while watching netflix on the other monitor even if it's a T4 mission. Something that was added in because T3 was too easy. And that's with pubbies.

Give us something challenging to do that don't involve bosses with tiny hitspots that jump around like a bloody cricket(I'm talking about you Vay Hek). Give us some old school boss mechanics. Suddenly you have to hide behind pillars... or the floor is lava. Have to handle the adds...

ANYTHING!

And no, those so called raids are not what I'm talking about. Doing the same thing five million times to complete the mission is not interesting.

You got "High level content" again and again

First there was T4 void missions, then there were Trials and now Sorties, just accept that you will never get content that gives the rewards you think you should be getting and that no amount or armour, hp or team locked content live up to your expectations.

You'd just be huddled on a ledge with a trinity spamming abilities anyway.

Sheesh

Edited by SilentMobius