The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Boarderless @144Hz

W1tchFight

Not sure where it belongs since this is not really a bug but it appears to disturb me enough to call it that.  My Geforce card and the driver allow me to support Gsync with 30-144 Hz / fps even in windowed applications. I played different games that way. Warframe is the first one I have that can't run more than 60Hz in Wondowed mode.  Well... I could live with it but the game bothers me with ALT+TAB problems.  Sometimes I can't minimize at all sometimes my mouse speed changes after minimizing. Any way to get a fix or work around for that? I get eye cancer by playing a fast game like warframe at 60fps (once you're used to 144Hz monitor). 

And please... even if this calls "forum", I am not here to discuss this matter or what or why I want to play that way. Just looking for a workaround. 

Thanks in advance

I'm running the Asus pg279q and it's not using 144hz mode correctly since U18.5 I noticed too. 7m from 1m response time is killing me, but it looks like only a hotfix will remedy this. I also think G-sync isn't working as it should either but that's likely down to this too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/03/2016 at 7:55 AM, W1tchFight said:

My game runs fine with 144Hz and Gsync. That's not the problem. I just won't play in Fullscreen. I'm used to play in Boarderless Window mode but I can only set up 60Hz there :/ 

go to your Screen resolution settings within Windows, then to advanced settings. 

middle tab (monitor ) and drop down the screen refresh rate to 144hz, Windows has a tendency to use 59hz(60hz) for desktop for these monitors.

Disable Vsync in game, enable frame limiting to 144, and then within NV driver set within 3d settings, prefer max performance (for warframe profile in program settings tab)

and preferred refers rate to highest available. 

this should fix your issue unless you've got an issue with the Driver, in which case use DDU in safe mode and do a fresh driver install