The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa's 2nd and 4th ability's.

Monybags33

Question

Heard a friend talk about Mesa a while ago and he suggested some possible tweaks Mesa could use. Now he is by no means a Mesa player such as myself but his ideas did seem to hit some concerns people have had with Mesa in the past so I thought I would post them and hear what everyone thought about them.

2nd Ability tweak: Mesa's shooting gallery has been labeled "frustrating" many times by players for leaving their sides during the heat of battle in order to help an ally in your squad, my friend had suggested that Shooting Gallery instead acts more like an aura that would allow any allies near Mesa (depending on her range) to be buffed as well rather than it running off on them when its the worst of times.

4th Ability tweak: Mesa has been hated and cherished for her Peacemaker for a while now and ever since the changes it seems like almost everyone is happy, that is everyone expect for some of us who have issues with Mesa's horrible rate of energy depletion when in this mode. His idea on this happen to be similar to Ivara's 4th ability in were she needs to actually fire in order for energy to be taken away from her and personally I like this idea myself since it can be troubling with that much energy depletion at times and in most cases having to use Mesa's 4th along with her other abilities in higher waves to survive.. Plus we cant always find targets to shoot at so it can really be a drag knowing you lost most of your energy just waiting on enemies that take their dear time showing up.

So what do you guys think on his ideas, do you like them or think like I do Mesa is mostly fine as she is for now?

1 answer to this question