Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey everyone

Kurxi

I'm not super new to Warframe, tomorrow will be two months playing on the nose. But, I'm completely new to forms in all aspects. I hope I can get in the groove of everything and become an active member. 

Overall, I really like Warframe. It's a nice change from other MMOs and it's really nice to have so much freedom to choose a play style depending on the frame you choose. I just got Wukong a few days ago and hopefully he'll be really fun. Also, I hope he'll get alternative helmets/skins soon.

Welcome to the forums.

It's great to be here as you will be meeting lots of cool Tenno here, like I just did here :D

Now, since Wukong is a bit recent, there isn't much of skins or helmets out, but I think pretty soon it will be there.

Thanks, InglriousB and ShadowQueen_X 

I'm looking forward to meeting new Tenno and all that jazz that follows. With Wukong, I hope it'll be soon. In the PS4 stream yesterday they answered that he'll get some but didn't elaborate when. Maybe in the new update or a bit later?

The freedom in this game is pretty nice. Though it was a little confusing when I first started and finished the first quest and another one didn't pop up right away. I even had to look up what to do next since before learning about mastery ranks and what not lol.