The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new event infested asteroid WITH ART!

(XBOX)Closegato

i think that there are just afew of event alerts and what DE should add more here my idea for a new event alert

Lore

The lotus has encountered with a weird strain of the infestation designed by mutalist alad v what has the power to understand robotics technology weapons and even upgrade them this aberration was encountered in a asteroid controlled by the grineer them desesperated asked for help to the corpus but this strain was more clever and  unpredictable and took control of the grineer,the systems the engine the crewman the corpus generals were afraid of wasting more crewman or proxys and the grineer doesnt want more infested of their own race both factions know that the tenno wouldnt permit this so they offer you some help but nothing more right now this monstrous asteroid now called vastare for its capacity for devastation is heading to the nearest planet using the engines if the infested spreads on a planet there will be a total disaster so its only your squad with a few provision that both grineer and corpus are sending to you 

Mission:1 asteroid sabotage

You are in a completely round asteroid tileset so obviously there low gravity in this tileset with just rock ice and a grineer facility here there no life support and you must  recollect the ones that send you the grineer or kill infested for personal life support capusles every 7 minutes comes the corpus with a malware chip and with that you can hack 1 of 3 engines when you hack 3 all the engines stops and the asteroid cant reach the planet sometimes will appear exclusive for this mission infested archwing mode enemies you can beat them with the sniper(inefficient) or activating the archwing for this you must use the gear roulette and press x 

comet_by_drkmako-da16j6d.jpg at the top there the asteroid with those grineer infested engines 

for more information read below

New enemies

juggernaut knight

This enemy was once a juggernaut who devoured a grineer butcher understanding the shape of the grineer soldier he acquired a 2 meters tall humanoid form (see picture) the cutlass is now a heavy long sword with spores at the top what can do gas damage you can only damage him in his weak points you know these green phosphorescent lights the bullets that the original juggernaut shooted to you now are heavy missiles fired from his back

the idea for creating the knight is to be guardian like his movility will be almost null but his defenses and atttack tactics are destructive you will find him generally blocking you the pass or near the corpus malware chips

infested antilynx

The corpus weaker proxy has been upgraded just for this mission making him stronger but the infestation takes control of the lynx anyway he can now spawn infested ospreys equipped with detron guns he has has a pem device in his head(electromagnetic pulse) something similar to the volt fourth or shockwave MOAS and a SMG

the main idea of this boss is being annoying he spawns a unlimited amount of ospreys every 10 secs and mostly he will try to have distance with you just to be safe and keep spawning ospreys if you manage to corner him he will activate the pem top knock you and gives you death with the smg

energy phorid

recent corpus investigations about warframes and tenno energy have concluded in a rare energy device that absorbs intsatntly all tenno energy for creating shields and copying warframes powers (SURPRISE) phorid absorbed the device and its powers now he has shields a energy leech aura and sometimes he throws to you saryn spores nova antimatter drop and volt shock

the main idea of him is purely farming purposes energy phorid will be generally screwing around not hunting tennos if you dare to attack you would receive extremely rare drops if you survive

(two parts and bp given by phorid)vicious venka: same story again infested discovers dangerous thing upgrades it uses it

attack speed 1.3

corrosive damage 16.7

phisycal damage 34.5

status chance 20.0% (other stats are equal to the original venka)

mission 2: all hail the king

Tenno weve completely neutralized the asteroid engines but theyre now rowing with their bodies itself now its clear that something more intelligent and organized than a normal hivemind our tenno operatives have discovered an agrupation of infested mass near to the center of the asteroid go and investigate

sulfuric weaponary djinn unique mod: it does 20%/30%/40% corrosive damage 

Mortal spores djinn unique mod: it makes djinn sometimes liberates gases doing 20%/30%/40% gas damage 

Furious speed warframe mod: when youre running it doubles your speed every 6/5/4 seconds 

Ferrite claws kubrow mod it makes the physical kubrow attacks reduces enemy armor by 10%/20%/25%

infested pheromones 25/50/75/100 probablities that infested dont attack you whenever you dont attack the infested (they will notice you anyway at spy missions

shields sinergy warframe mod: when shields are fully charged energy recharges faster and vice versa

gluttony steel:  this mods injects somem infested cells to your melee making it hungry for organic matter so when you make a stealth kill the cells eats his meat and wastes tenno energy recovering 2,5/5/7,5/10 energy

Infested mass blueprint just a infested skin for your warframe /kubrow/kavat

If u destroy 6 engine devices in a game you receive the infested sigil

What happens if tennos couldnt destroy the asteroid?

If the asteroid crashes on the planet example jupiter all nodes will automatically transform in infested nodes with the same infested special bosses but with no reward for beating them there will be no neural sensors just nano spores and mutagen mass drops the darks sectors will be temporaly gone and if players manage to unlock a node it will stay infested until the right left up and down nodes are unlocked if players doesnt unlock all nodes effects will disappear in seven days 

FEEDBACK IS VERY APPRECIATED 

English isnt my mother language so forgive me if my grammatical errors are too many 

Edited by (XB1)Closegato

this is quite interesting, i persume it is a hoard of asteroids heading for a planet (that would make it so that the mission can be done more than once like infested outbreaks) or it could be an enourmous asteroid with more than the three engines but each mission disable just a few and the mission must be done multiple times.

and for the after 7 days its effects will disappear would not make much sense, i suggest all nodes of the planet will be infested outbreaks and the greneer or corpus will constantly try to regain them (as infested outbreaks) and only one would be playabe and if that node is cleared all  right left up and down nodes  are playabe and you can help the greneer/corpus to regain them and they will give you a battle tax (again as infested outbreaks) (well it would also be intresting if the nodes not connected to the autbreaks to all become nightmare like missions with high level infested)

well sorry for the wall of text (i think yours scared the other 18 XD)

FINALLY A COMMENT xd well it was a bit late when i wrote that and i not explained full the idea there are several engines in the asteroid the more that you disable more rewards but 3 are needed for comple

Just now, daroi01 said:

this is quite interesting, i persume it is a hoard of asteroids heading for a planet (that would make it so that the mission can be done more than once like infested outbreaks) or it could be an enourmous asteroid with more than the three engines but each mission disable just a few and the mission must be done multiple times.

and for the after 7 days its effects will disappear would not make much sense, i suggest all nodes of the planet will be infested outbreaks and the greneer or corpus will constantly try to regain them (as infested outbreaks) and only one would be playabe and if that node is cleared all  right left up and down nodes  are playabe and you can help the greneer/corpus to regain them and they will give you a battle tax (again as infested outbreaks) (well it would also be intresting if the nodes not connected to the autbreaks to all become nightmare like missions with high level infested)

well sorry for the wall of text (i think yours scared the other 18 XD)

FINALLY A COMMENT xd well it was a bit later when i wrote this so brain was not fully active the asteroid has several engines the more than you disable more rewards but 3 are needed to complete the mission and do some damage to the infested this is similar to fomorian alerts the asteroid has a type of life gauge the more tenno complete the mission more damage to the gauge and no i dont agree with you with the type of nightmare outbreaks with high level infested the idea is punishing the player same as fomorians do i thank you very much for the feedback wht do you think of infested lynx and juggernaut rider? And the mods too? Maybe you can add a mod or something to this.

15 hours ago, (XB1)Closegato said:

i dont agree with you with the type of nightmare outbreaks with high level infested the idea is punishing the player same as fomorians do

well the nightmare missions would be (in my opinion) not that bad of an idea because the missions should be more rewarding than normal missons, and than there would be some more higher level content instead of only sorties and endless missions. (but i do see your point tho)

as for the mods:

i think the mod furious speed could be a bit much i suggest a persentage instead of double (but i like the idea)

i think the other mods are  interesting (would the ferite claws do 25% of current or of max, for example would it become 50% if combined with one corosive projection or would it be 56,25% and does it stack if it attacks the same taget multipe times?)

and i think a cool infested theme mod could be something like:

infested pheromones: there is a 50%/75%/100% an infested unit will treat you as if you are one of them as long as you do not do anything to anger them (would be realy cool if you ask me)

as for the enemies, there could be all sorts of juggernaut riders (as long as there isn't a nulifier version its fine by me XD)  

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting to say the least. I would definitely splay it at least once, because its like a mobile defense/survival thing. You have to survive long enough to kill the infested crewman who has a key used to stop the engines. I enjoy the concept of it a lot but I'm not sure how well the community will take to it because of the reaction to the Fomrian threat. 

On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 6:31 PM, (PS4)Simmermon008 said:

It's interesting to say the least. I would definitely splay it at least once, because its like a mobile defense/survival thing. You have to survive long enough to kill the infested crewman who has a key used to stop the engines. I enjoy the concept of it a lot but I'm not sure how well the community will take to it because of the reaction to the Fomrian threat. 

i dont understand you what has the fomorian threat to make tenno react in other ways to the asteroid? im a little bit confused

thanks for feedback is very appreciated!

Edited by (XB1)Closegato

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

fyi just copy and paste image , no need for links tenno

(right click: copy image) (phone hold : copy image) 

in forums (ctrl V or right click and paste)

comet_by_drkmako-da16j6d.jpg

this is awkward i didnt know thanks tenno fixed it

• 3 months later...

I like the idea. But as A lad v is now cured, and Lefantis is actually supposed to be the one calling the shots (supposedly) I think it would be awesome if he were the one instigating this attack. Or even a new boss, as we have supposedly killed Lefantis (a million times by now). I want more of anything infested.

J3 golem and other infested creatures have somehow sent swarms of infestion hurling across the system on meteors, hoping to take the entire system once and for all. Throwing it out of balance, and you must stop it.

My boss idea would live happily here, if the event is won, he will be sent after each tenno. If the event is lost, we will see a new infested planet. Or something like that

14 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I like the idea. But as A lad v is now cured, and Lefantis is actually supposed to be the one calling the shots (supposedly) I think it would be awesome if he were the one instigating this attack. Or even a new boss, as we have supposedly killed Lefantis (a million times by now). I want more of anything infested.

J3 golem and other infested creatures have somehow sent swarms of infestion hurling across the system on meteors, hoping to take the entire system once and for all. Throwing it out of balance, and you must stop it.

My boss idea would live happily here, if the event is won, he will be sent after each tenno. If the event is lost, we will see a new infested planet. Or something like that

thank you very much about the "villain" in this event it was originally mutalist alad v but when i finished writing the second part of the mission "all hail the king" were he reveals himself as the one calling the shots it had no sense at all so i tried to create another infested mastermind but i ran out of ideas 

ill appreciate if someone suggests me a new villain or any idea

ill will put your idea happily in this week or maybe the next one