The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so i got the weapons i wanna have anymomre primaries you recomend i should have a go at?

(PSN)itsmep4ulo

Question

4 answers to this question

If you like sniper rifles I would recommend you Vectis/ Vectis Prime (One shot, one kill)

If you like semi-automatic rifles, I would suggest the Grakata (Good crit and status chance)

If you like shotguns Tigris and Boar Prime 

If you like bows Cernos Rakta

If you like Constant rifles Flux rifle or Ignis

Good dps weapons are a must in high level content, but I prefer fun/utility weapons. Have fun trying new weapons tenno!

Edited by Episode3

Props to the attica btw. My first good weapon, and still the most played. Was what i spent the first plat on, well a forma for to build it hehe. But, some of mine are the (synoid) simulor, (vaykor) hek. Karak i like as the one guy posted. It has a nice feel too it. but with low status, and crit, you almost need a primed bane mod to go long runs with it. Anywho. .. Torid. Torid is another one i like. Good for good damage. and cc especially with dual status mods on it. Whether it be radiation where you make a big group attack each other, or a corrosive blast build where the enemies become blast locked (the fall down, stand up, get a new blast proc, etc etc)  Also. the Amprex i like. If you use it, as with the glaxion and other beam weps that eat ammo, ive found it GREATLY more useable to use the critical delay on it, as you can essentially get more shots out of a mag, (not shots but seconds out of a mag), thus making it alot more viable... Also, lately ive put some forma in to a Kohm. I liked it when i first started playing. Recently rebuilt and forma'd it. A good thing to use on it though that make it nice are shotgun spazz, tainted shell (which only needs to have a couple levels, slows the rof some, however, decereases the spread and makes it basically long range capable like a rifle) and just about a must for any length missions, even with ammo restores, is a good ammo mutation. its insane    though how nice it is for a nekros if you wanna farm. the whole slashing bodies up really does make a hecka difference. Also for snipers, i like the Vulkar Wraith (not sure if its on ps4 yet) and lanka for sniper riffles.Also, perhaps youd enjoy the ignis like i i did, or if you want mad damage, an opticor or (sancti) tigris. anywho, just some of my favs

EDIT: also if you liked the paris p and dread... try the rakta cernos. With a near instant charge rate, and the viral burst/energy effect, its prety nice

as for secondaries not that you asked, but nothing beats the kulstar (especially for suicides :-P), sonicor (which has just about the most underated, misleading stats, of anything in the game), a gunslinger fire rated staticor. Nukor, Rakta ballista, lexprime, aksomati, (vaykor) marelok, twin wraith vipers, hikou prime, brakk, stugg, twin grakatas,

Anywho, those be my favs. Disregaurd the  horrid typing btw.

regards

-CCamp88 

Edited by CCamp88