Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP update wont let me play! help please

extjumbles

Question

20 answers to this question

yeah thats what i was asking as there is an optimize option through steam which will screw up the game. next question is you say its been like this for ages, can you define for ages? today, a week, a month? 

Edited by Gildarts-bb

1 minute ago, BCAW said:

Same issue. I even re-installed and re-updated through steam, but now Im just back to square one.

well, it appears that if you wait long enough, it will load. 

8 minutes ago, Gildarts-bb said:

yeah thats what i was asking as there is an optimize option through steam which will screw up the game. next question is you say its been like this for ages, can you define for ages? today, a week, a month? 

well i thought it was far to assume that since the update came out recently you could assumes i meant hours . so today xD sorry

2 minutes ago, Gildarts-bb said:

also realize if this is a today issue then it is the first day of a long awaited (and quite large) update and the servers are under a very heavy load today and this could cause issues

it just pisses me off how my teamspeak full of friends is playing and these S#&$ty download times and most problems probably wouldnt even happen if they ran it through steam.

3 minutes ago, extjumbles said:

well i thought it was far to assume that since the update came out recently you could assumes i meant hours . so today xD sorry

i don't like to assume and since you said update in the title but ages in the body i wanted to clarify as some people can be really vague on here 

Just now, Gildarts-bb said:

i don't like to assume and since you said update in the title but ages in the body i wanted to clarify as some people can be really vague on here 

I understand and just saying i dont think anyone would wait more than 2 updates of not being able to play to make a post lol.

2 hours ago, extjumbles said:

how long was yours? mine has been hours pretty much. been with this issue since like 4 (its 11)

did you force-quit the launcher after you finished downloading? if so, they you might be out of luck. But, if you didn't, and let the launcher idle, it should load in 15 minutes at most