The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

quick question

(PSN)darkside4125

Question

lets say, darkside4125, and bob both play ps4 right? but bob also plays pc and has 5000 plat, and i have 2000 on ps4, letss say igive bob 2000 on ps4, then i login to pc, and he gives me 2000 plat for the pc verison, so i can play that verison, i understand its trust trading but is it banable?

Edited by (PS4)darkside4125

15 answers to this question

lets say, darkside4125, and bob both play ps4 right? but bob also plays pc and has 5000 plat, and i have 2000 on ps4, letss say igive bob 2000 on ps4, then i login to pc, and he gives me 2000 plat for the pc verison, so i can play that verison, i understand its trust trading but is it banable?

Edited by (PS4)darkside4125

You were not very specific on what you wanted to trade. I assumed it was trade-able stuff like Arcane Helms, Mods, Prime Blueprints.

Now what you are asking is not covered by Terms of Service. DE is not responsible for dealing with trades that involve promises. That being said you can give someone 2k plat and they can give you 2k plat but if someone does not follow through, DE is not responsible and its your loss.

Lets say I have 3000 plat on PC I migrate my account to PS4 my platinum will go across to the PS4 after migration but If I were to make any purchases or trades on PS4 for plat then that plat would not be added/deducted from my PC account... eg PC 3000 Plat, PS4 3000 plat - buys T1 void key for 1 plat(I would never do this.....). PC 3000 plat, PS4 2999 Plat.. Catch my drift?...

No its not bannable at all, as long as you guys are 2 seperate people.

In that case it's just a trade between you and your friend on the one platform and another trade with you and your friend to the other platform.

There should be no problem at all with that.

It'll only become bannable if it are two accounts on the ps4 and on the pc which you own.

Speaking of trading, this post needs to be traded asap to the players helping players section