Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Bp Alerts Vs Artifact Alerts

PaperAlien

I dont see energy siphon or rejuvnation dropping 6 times a day. Just because Vauban is meant to be common like artifacts doesnt mean they have to drop like the most useless common artifacts that exist.....

BS, energy siphon and rejuvenation are quite common. A lot more common than Vauban parts. Also since Vauban update all alert rewards become worse. I remember having Catalisator alert like almost every 1 and half week, and now what? No reactors, 3 formas 1 after stream, one bugged and another I assume compensating for bugged. And A LOT A LOT of artefacts.

I dont see energy siphon or rejuvnation dropping 6 times a day. Just because Vauban is meant to be common like artifacts doesnt mean they have to drop like the most useless common artifacts that exist.....

Siphon alers happen is quite often, more than 3% chance on alerts, with ideal dispersion its once per day. 24 days passed since vauban release and alerts with schematics was only 3 times in this period of time. 24 days = 34560 minutes, if take in count that alerts happen once each 30 mins then that mean 1152 allerts since release of vauban what make the schematics pop only with 0,26% rate ... once per 384 alerts. And with each day that will pass after this post this chance going only lower(if schematic will not pop).