The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akbolto

theDonut42

Question

So I want to build the Akbolto, and I have two boltos, enough credits, and enough of all of the required materials, but the foundry wont let me build it. What the foundry is saying is I dont have another bolto for the build. Except I do. I checked my inventory a thousand times and I have two boltos. I thought it was because my other one isnt ranked, so i ranked it up, but i still cant build it. If anyones knows why please tell me, thank you in advance.

3 answers to this question

If the two Bolto(s) are the only Secondary weapons remaining in your Inventory, it will not allow you to use them to craft (Since you will have none left over if you used them). This is in part a 'safety' measure to ensure you have at least one item per weapon category.

To bypass this, just buy another secondary weapon from the Market, the Lato can be purchased for just 10,000 credits. Buy it and you should be good to go.

Btw, weapon levels have nothing to do with crafting requirements.

Edited by Neah

At least one weapon of each type is needed in your inventory, before building anything in the foundry.

So make sure there is at least one extra pistol when starting the Akbolto build.

Otherwise the foundry will not let you start the build, solely because you don't have any sidearm at all.