The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS lag spikes on corpus maps 18.5.1

Kenpachi_Ty

Question

Greetings fellow social outcasts!

After the recent 18.5.1 update I and many of my friends/clan mates started having issues with FPS drops (from like 120 to 7 FPS kind of drops) Not everybody has these issues and who does have these issues, they necessarily don't have to be on Corpus tiles, from what i know they happen on LoR and certain dark sectors as well making them downright unplayable. I was getting really tired of these issues and proceeded to check the "Integrity of game cache" through steam which resulted in 159 missing files and 11.1 GB worth of data to download. If you have the same issues and managed to solve them please post your answers here! Once i download the 11 damn GB i will reply on this post if it fixed the issue or at least made them more bearable.

Edit: I am using Windows 10 and the issue appeared on Mars and Pluto

Edited by ZubniNit
Lack of information

4 answers to this question

I have a similar problem but I have this problem almost everywhere (including Orbiter). FPS dropped from 60 to 25, and on missions FPS does not rise above 30. The game is stuck in a 2-5 FPS about 10 times. I think that this problem is not only in the low-power PCs, but also on strong. I hope DEs fix it, because I was playing at maximum settings, and is now playing at the minimum and have the same 20 FPS.  I am using Windows 10 too.

Edited by Dima1703

Good news everyone! Checking the integrity and downloading the files fixed the issue, i am no longer having FPS problems. As i have already mentioned i had this issue on Mars and Pluto only so if you have trouble with LoR/or all of warframe this might not fix it for you.

@Dima1703 Try "my" solution if you didnt do so yet, it fixed the problem for me.

For those who dont know how to, simply right-click Warframe in your steam library->properties->Local Files->Verify Integrity of Game Cache