Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Wild SoEGDT Appears!

AvianBoombox

I'm usually what you would call a lurker; I tend to simply sit around and see what others have to say. Why am i seeking to change that? Simple my fellow tenno: Like all users on the forum, i too hold opinions and ideas and have decided to throw my input into the sea of bottles we call the warframe forums.

I hope we will all get along fairly well, but I'm well aware of the fact there will of course those that will take issue with what i have to say. That being said I'm going to avoid ad hominem and personal attacks to the Tennos Behind the words. I will debate, share counter opinions and attack ideas but never the character of my fellow Tenno.

That being said: I hope for good conversation, Lots of puns and chuckles, and of course some heated debate.

Edited by SoEGDT
spacing drove me insane

i don't know what an ad hominem is, but you can cook me up a double order with a side order of bacon and toast with tea to drink. and i'll have that here so i can watch the goings on while i eat. hope it tastes as good as it sounds.....oh....and howdy. and give the bill with a sizable tip added in to (XB1)Natalie da Fox....just because they play on an xbox.