The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the best way to get Mastery Rank points?

LemonEnterprise

Question

5 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Wait what did DE do new to change Draco? (or change Interceptions completely)

ALL enemies in Interception missions now use new, smarter pathing algorithms.

Patch notes.  Read 'em.  :P

Warframes give the most mastery points, but after a while you've done all the frames in the game.  At that point it's just the weapons that are left.

As far as leveling is concerned, the old answer was Draco without a second thought.

The current answer to 'where to level' is STILL Draco, but a word of caution along with it: get used to the new interception pathing for enemies and you're golden.  Usually it's a good idea to level a frame up to at least rank 10 on Seimeni first (credits are nice too mate) before going to Draco, as you'll have your ult from the get-go.

Nano spores, you say?  I usually use Akkad on Eris, and bring dps frames with good weapons as well.  Usually a team of two is all you need, and exactly which frame isn't really relevant.  Though a Nekros never hurts loot farming.

If you need help farming things/just want a bro to farm with, I'm usually online after 6ish pm EST until late, and scattered other minutes throughout the day.

Answers to your post

Best Way To Get MR Points.

Get everything to lvl 30. Frames, weapons, Archwings etc. Also completing all nodes & clearing the Starchart gives MR points.

Best Method To Lvl Weapons.

Ppl might not agree with me here but its Draco. For weapons. If you get them to 20 by the time round 4 ends. It will be maxed when you leave. Nova & her 4th ability will help you lvl weapons faster. (Note:If you want it at 20 before round 4 ends in Draco. You need to unequip everything else & bring your rank 0 weapon.) Its also possible to get it to rank 20 before round 3 ends if your fast enough with your kills. Shared Affinity help to so make sure you get it when you see a horde of enemies & see another player going in for the kill. Thats why Nova & her 4th helps. Dont necessarily have to kill a horde of them. Just 2 of them & it will case a chain of explosions.  

Best Way To Lvl Frames

Draco again but you will need a Syndicate weapon to get the most xp for your Rank 0 frame. (Idk if only bringing one weapon to the game help gain more xp for your frame but I do it anyway.) Enemies killed by the syndicate effect goes to your frame. (So I hear) Thats why its best to bring a syndicate weapon. You will have to do Draco twice to fully lvl your frame

Best Place To Farm NanoSpores

Well the resources are Shown on the planet before you click on the planet. Just find which ever planet gives them (I dont know by heart) & bring a Nekros & keep using his 3rd ability after every so kills. His augment will be a big help. (Also be sure to bring a Slash weapon also. Slash weapons cut enemies in 2. When you desecrate em. It will count as a corpse. Hydriod & his augment could also be useful & Atlas & his Ore Gaze could be used too. But you will get more results with Nekros & a Slash Weapon.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293