Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] Ash's Bladestorm

Kouga

I just got my Ash warframe and at least 6 times my blade storm ability has caused me to go into a warped camera and able to walk on nothing. Cannot jump or run but can keep moving up using stairs or mountains. The only way to fix it is to die I'm assuming.

And heres the result:

warframebugashebladesto.png

Not only i cannot use melle attacks but no more skils, even dying i cannot be unbugged only by leaving the current match. Ah yes and i can "fly".

This is a repost of mine but since i had no previous answer going to post everywhere untill some Deva can be polite and say something :D

Around 1 in 20 times I use blade storm I get stuck in blade storm.  My FoV is locked larger then normal, I can't run, melee, and most importantly move on the ground.  If i'm on steps or a raised platform I can never go lower than that level.  So I get stuck in rooms b/c I can't get low enough to move through doors.  This has only happened in the last week.  I can't be the only one can I?

ps. love the game, first time posting. ;)

Stuck at the end of the bade storm after no enemy's are left.  It's happened on different missions/planets.  it just leaves me floating after.  Usually i'm left invulnerable, but it looks like after a while I can be killed and I let it happen, revived, and came back fine.

Never happened to me, can you give a more "detailed" info on the places you usually get stuck? i mean, where are you when you use bladestorm, and do you finish the kills or it get's you stuck at beginning?

It really does went on rampage....

I've test it with my friend Sorakage, and have came up with the following conclusion.

Ash[es](??) can use BladeStorm, together (no problemo)

However, perhaps it's just the connection issue or problem, when the Ash is not the HOST, he enters the "ultimate state" where the camera is pulled back a bit and you can't use melee or jump....and GRAVITY CAN'T CATCH YOU!

This is real ninja stuff....but it's really funny when you can't get to next map cuz you midair...

oh well..Sora and I 've switch hosting just to confirm this, but then again, we are both from Taiwan, not sure if it's due to the long long internet connection to where the HQ is (outer space I presume) Whenever the Ash THAT is not HOSTING will always end up in the "ult state" where you can't do any thing.

*coughJustlikeRebeccaintheLivestreamontheDefensechallengecough*

ps I have screenshot it but not sure how to upload it here...erm wait I have an idea!

here's a picture

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90198059@N08/8996226852/

it's pointless to show more since they are all ...just me floating or Sora floating... so yea

This has happened to me regularly since the patch. When i'm the host it works fine but when i'm not I just end up in the "Bladestorm" state (zoomed out and blurred around the screen) and I can't get out.

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but upon either attaching multiple Vauban Teslas (AkA Lightning Grenades) to an Ash and then using Blade Storm (Which makes the skill become Lightning Storm because yes, the Teslas does go off in bladestorm) Ash will then bug out and be stuck in his ult and will float around the map. This also has occured when Vaubans vortex has been activated. I posted a screenshot as well to show my Ash has achieved flight!

34oqcgm.jpg

You can see the camera effect that happens when ash is in bladestorm! D: Just giving a heads up might want to look into this. Thanks again!

P.S.

Lightning Storm is awesome! : D

It is not because of the teslas grenade, this is a bug when you are in blade storm animation, i don't know what is happening but when this happens you are stuck in blade storm mode. Which prevents your from jumping, and melee, and you cannot use any other abilities.

so like 50% of the time when i use Blade storm the camera mode gets stuck in the special, i cant do anything else because it says my power is already in use, then i start to float around the stage if try to go down some stairs, this is reallyl annoying

It can be fun, but all BS aside this has been hindering me from finishing some missions.  I love Blade Storm with the Ash Warframe, but I've been wary using it because of this bug.  Most times I won't get credits because I can't reach the extraction point.  Please PLEASE fix this!

Edited by Mach3te

I can also confirm this bug.  There is another thread with a video showing exactly what is happening.  I really hope they fix this soon, as it  prevents you many times from reaching the extraction point, and collecting your hard earned credits.