The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara question

(PSN)spotscat

Question

I was just looking at a video of ivaras abilities because I was thinking of farming her and one of them increases headshot damage. Does it boost headshot damage for weapons like tonkor where the blast radius hits the heads? If so has anyone tried this and could give me a range of what it hits for. 

4 answers to this question

ENERGY
KEY
Prowl
Become invisible and steal loot from unsuspecting enemies or take out prey with deadly headshots.

Minimum Energy Drain: 1 s-1
Maximum Energy Drain: 3 s-1

Strength:10% / 20% / 30% / 40% (headshot bonus)
Duration:4 / 3.5 / 3 / 2.5 s (steal time)
Range:2 / 2 / 3 / 4 m (steal range)

• Ivara activates her cloak, rendering her invisible to enemies. While active, Ivara gains 10% / 20% / 30% / 40%bonus damage on headshots at the cost of reduced movement speed. Ivara also becomes capable of pickpocketing enemies: if standing beside an enemy with Prowl active, rays of light will shine on an enemy within 2 / 2 / 3 / 4meters for 4 / 3.5 / 3 / 2.5 seconds before releasing a random item from that enemy's drop table.
    • Headshot bonus is affected by Power Strength.
    • The damage buff is a multiplicative bonus that is applied to Ivara's total weapon damage on headshots (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 500 total damage on headshots, a rank-3 Prowl will increase that headshot damage to 500 × (1 + 0.4 × 1.3) = 760).

Tested this with tonkor ~2100 crits to ~3500 crits when enabling prowl on 135 level corrupted lancers, I equipped Argon scope to see that I was getting headshots,

You don't need to add hush to gain the benefit tough it will temporarily break the stealth and seems to add inconsistancy to numbers (used cloak arrow to not insta die).