The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 1 in world for kills. 16 hour's a day player

(XBOX)R4GEASAURUS REX

Hello my name is William and I'm looking to join a clan.

Im rank 1 in world kills.

I'm looking to join a clan where I'm a valued member and friend and not just a random number. So if you are just looking to recruit spam me to make Plat then just keep on moving.

Im online around 16 hours a day. I'm MR8 and I average around at least 150k kills a week. I'm a solid and dedicated team player. I am newer to this game only have been playing about 2 weeks now but I'm a fast learner.

Ive tried two clans out so far and they just were not the right fit for me. One where I was just a random number and the other where we had no numbers but ran by a dictator.

My Xbox gamer tag is: R4GEASAURUS REX

If this post is still up and unedited then I'm still looking for the right kind of clan I can fit into.

Thanks for reading and stopping by.

Edited by (XB1)R4GEASAURUS REX

Hi I'm am the leader of ATennoHood, we are a clan of 27 very active and friendly, we are in an alliance that has aligned 88  smaller clans soo everyone has a more personal and friendly experience. And there are always ppl online too run with, talk too, or ask things.

we have a full dojo, all research done, logo, give aways, bonus's and are all about helping each other out. 

Our alliance is very helpful and a fun place too hang out in as well.

if you have any questions you can pm me here or on XBL my gamer tag is "Listed mia 510"

See you out there Tenno.

-Listed

Ways if the ancients it's a brand new clan I started. My best friend and I are always liking for people like you, all research is done and I expect everyone in my clan to be friendly and respect everyone. I'm always looking for new friends and in on alot when I'm not working. We are aligned with project crusade and and have a100 percent no disrespect policy. If you are interested you may may message me here or on Xbox this name is also mangy gt, it you may contact CHROMAtose2, rely look forward to talking with you!

Hey my clan The United States of Tenno would love for you to join 

My Clan Leader was just number in kills for the last leader boards and our clan is like the top 30 in the world

My Clan leader will always find a way to get someone in a squad if he is not available

If you want to join my gt is StormStriker777 

We also have everything done and we are just making our clan bigger and most to all of our clan members are active and we have contests and sometimes we have dojo fights and we have our own website but  you have to talk to our leader for the website name and we never want you to spend plat on warframes, prime weapons, or mods, we will try to give you the parts you need to build anything. My clan leader is Utah with some numbers that i forgot but you can look on my friends list or i can tell you tomorrow.

Lol. No thank you. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)StormStriker777 said:

We also have everything done and we are just making our clan bigger and most to all of our clan members are active and we have contests and sometimes we have dojo fights and we have our own website but  you have to talk to our leader for the website name and we never want you to spend plat on warframes, prime weapons, or mods, we will try to give you the parts you need to build anything. My clan leader is Utah with some numbers that i forgot but you can look on my friends list or i can tell you tomorrow.

Lol no thank you. Your clan is not going to progress. 

Im curious as to what exactly you are looking for.  I do have a new clan, but im already up to 10 people and just upgraded to shadow.  We are friendly people always looking for other friendly players to make friends with.  My best friend and I are always on, although I am unable to get on until about 11pm eastern time.  We have all research done, 3 fully built dojos, and an obstacle course, and our emblem is waiting on approval.  I dont want any disrespectful people in my clan, everyone has a 3 strike policy, after the 3 strikes they will be kicked out of my clan.  I am still trying to learn to be a good pvp player, and I have quite a few kills, and willing to teach you something you may not know, and that i possibly do, and we are willing to help with missions and or mods should anyone need it.  If there are frames you need we will help farm them, or help put up keys for void should anyone need prime stuff.  If you could please message me exactly what you are looking for in a clan that would be great, perhaps we can make something work for you to join our clan, best regards Craby1983, my gamer tag.

• 3 months later...

The guy speaks of a dictator and being a great team player, yet he finds the energy to insult a stranger who offers friendship, help, entertainment, and kindness. You sir seem to be one of those ego driven 12 year olds who roam our beautiful planet. You didn't have to be rude to StormStriker777 and you'd be lucky if someone accepted you after seeing your mindset. Thank god I play on PS4. x)

oh and ermmmm chill meng 

Lol this guys post is a massive laugh big whoop reaching number 1 spot for the week u must feel proud of yourself u have no right to bag other people an there clans out when u have posted that u are looking for a clan dont be surprised if no one recruits you lol 

6 hours ago, (XB1)Xodus03 said:

Yeah sdaly is right lol. But do be careful about bad mouthing this one guys... apparently he works for IGN. Been patiently waiting to read an article on how bad our clan was for a few months now.

So he reviews clans.....  Is that even a thing lol 

Some how i doubt that very much i relise this was an old post sdaly after the fact i posted lol but still there is no need to laugh an trash talk people who have extended there offer to recruit him an have him laugh an belittle people if he thinks he is the ducks nuts he should just make his own clan lol