The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Build?

Codesco

Question

4 answers to this question

Vitality, Primed Flow, Primed Continuity, Stretch, Streamline, Transient Fortitude, Rage, Regenerative Molt is my solo / random build. Paired with a weapon like the ignis with a gas build or similar it's pretty damn amazing.

Edit: this is indeed a spore-centric build, you'll rarely need to miasma, only on high lvl stuff.

Edited by Ins.
adding info

This is my build :

KVR75CK.jpg

The stats :

L4uu3q3.jpg

The reason i dont have Reg Molt is because :

1) I use Life Strike in my weapon which is built for combo (Bloody Rush + Body Count) and range.

2) DE made Saryn into close quarter warframe so use her like that plus you are going to spam spores non stop and with Toxic Lash  you are getting your energy back when you pop the spores so melee all the way :P 

Here is my build:

Corrosive Projection

Vitality

Blind Rage

Transient Fortitude

Overextended

Stretch

Primed Flow

Primed Continuity

Regenative Molt/Intensify

Power Drift

A few things to note here. For one it has negative effeciancy and I think most players hear that "you have to spam spores" so this might scare them. From my experience what you really need to do is no spam them but make sure that they spread as much as possible. 

In that regard you need to have a lot of range on your spores and you can use weapons like the ignis to pop and spread the spores. Once you have cast 1 or 2 spores on an enemy the spread will avalanche.