Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Different crafting requirements on building prerequisite weapons

leocww

Greetings everyone.

As many of you may experience, when crafting some WF/weapons in your foundry, you are often discouraged by the complex & undesirable materials required.

To put some examples, Akimbo weapons requiring 2 single entity, or those requiring prerequisite weapons, especially when those "more powerful" weps are needed. Also the Broken-War & War humor created by DE.

I mean, some of them are okay, but weapon requirements like, for example Akjagara, really frustrates me before I want to start building & trying them.

So I came up with an idea. Taking Bolto as a demonstration : 

Bolto = Lato + 800 ploymer bundle + 2 orokin cell + 2 neurodes

What I'm proposing is, a new blueprint should exist, which Lato is completely not required for the crafting. Only normal materials.

But the materials required will be also adjusted, so that it will be of similar difficulty on obtaining the weapon, as the original does.

In addition, I would like to expand this idea to Prime variants and its normal counterparts.

People always said that Prime version are stat-wise(as well as aesthetic also) better than the normal counterparts. So there isn't really much motivation to try the normal ones unless for mastery points.

Expanding my idea here, maybe those Prime version could require the normal counterparts as one of the crafting requirements to build, plus some other materials.

This may encourage more people to try the vanilla versions first & get to know it, before moving on to the Prime version, which maybe also the prerequisite of crafting.

This is just the very rough idea I have come up with just now, but I want to know what you guys think about this. Feel free to comment.

For the whole prime requiring non-prime parts to build... just no. For tenno who have no clan, Volt for example, would be impossible unless they got volt from their beginning mission (even making people sacrifice frames for primes seem like a bad idea with potatoes/formas being involved) but the 1st one seems interesting

22 minutes ago, (XB1)XcrazeddoctorX said:

For the whole prime requiring non-prime parts to build... just no. For tenno who have no clan, Volt for example, would be impossible unless they got volt from their beginning mission (even making people sacrifice frames for primes seem like a bad idea with potatoes/formas being involved) but the 1st one seems interesting

Solo clan, that's what I have.

I never had problems with crafting "complex" gear. Like the Lesion for example, I just remade tipedo (also remaking a kunai+bo) to avoid using my lv30 one for crafting.

Took a bit longer but that's about it. If you play the game you will find yourself drowning in resources soon. And remember, patience is DE's business.