The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Questions

PownOtto

Question

Hey guys! I just started playing about a week ago and am loving it so far! But I have a few questions, if you can answer any or all of these questions please help me out :D Thank you

1. Is there any "intermediate" guides (guides that aren't for beginners but more intermediate-end game content)

2. I have Saryn Prime as my main frame currently, what do you think the optimal build would be currently I'm going for the following;

• Primed Flow (currently just have Flow)
  • Primed Continuity (currently just have continuity)
  • Rejuvenation
  • Transient Fortitude
  • Streamline
  • Vitality
  • Stretch
  • Intesify
  • Either overextended or Regenerative Molt
  • The extra mod slot you have to unlock I can't remember what I have is called in there but I think it gives +25% power strength and +30% knockdown resistance

3. As my main primary weapon currently I have boltor prime, other than multishot and serration what mods do you think would be good?

4. As my main secondary I currently have Lex Prime, what do you think would be good for that?

5. What's a good melee weapon to work towards?

6. My sentinel currently is Carrier Prime, what do you think the optimal mods would be for that?

Currently I'm just using the auto equip feature for mods except for Saryn prime because I don't really know what all the mods are and what they do but I think the ones I have on saryn prime currently are good because I want to focus on duration, power, and range to get my spores everywhere

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Edited by PownOtto

4 answers to this question

Hi PownOtto and welcome to the game and the forums. ^^

As to guiding, Inglrious Q&A is for every player in Warframe who has warframe questions, so if you need any guidance, meet me in the relay or drop me an forum pm. 

Your Saryn build looks good, but it is important to get these primed mods, just pray to Baro ;) It would also be nice if you could jot down the mod ranks ( all maxed or not) 

As to your weapons I'd like to propose the following. Try the Sancti Tigris(primary with the most damage in the game for heavy end game enemies), atomos or synoid grammacor (for crowd control and lower level enemies) and nikana prime/dragon nikana/(broken) war as melee. 

As to your carrier, I solely use it for vacuum, so that should be your priorty in modding, with some vitality to keep it alive. 

When it comes to modding and learning to mod, I'd advise to check out some YT videos on the gear you're using. In many videos builds will be shown.  By trying to replicate it or hearing the reasoning behind the mods you'll soon find your own style.

If you have any more question, feel free to ask.

1. There are. You can check in "Players helping Players" sub-forum and look around youtube for more.

2. I have two different builds for Saryn/Prime. 

This one is for end-game spore poppin' fun :D

edFMNWI.jpg

And this one is just for running random missions with friends.

C427HOh.jpg

3. For your Boltor Prime, you would want the Base damage and multi-shot mods, (Like Serration, Heavy Calibur and Split Chamber) what else you would want is go full on elementals leaving you with one more empty mod slot. The last one to use is up to you, but I would recommend using Shred or Vile Acceleration for it.

4. What you would want on your Lex is the Base damage mods, (Hornet Strike) Multi-shot mods, (Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion) some critical mods (Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker and Hydraulic Crosshairs, if you don't have access to these primed mods, the regular versions would be just fine) and with the rest of the space is used for 2 elemental mods.

5. There are a ton of good melees to work toward, but I'll just give you a few examples.

Jat Kittag: This is a high base damage rocket powered hammer. With a 15% crit chance, it is somewhat berserker viable. It's fairly useful and quite fun with the Crushing Ruin stance mod that drops from all types of seekers.

Scindo Prime: This is another high damage heavy melee weapon with high crit change and crit damage. It is also berserker viable. These types of weapons do have some nice stances too, like Cleaving Whirlwind with its wide 4x damage combos.

Mios: This is a nice blade and whip. One of the two in it's class, the other being a status blade and whip: the Lacera. The Mios have nice crit change, making it good for berserker. 

6. Carrier Prime should be built for EHP. And its gun for max damage. Mod accordingly.

1 hour ago, InglriousB said:

Hi PownOtto and welcome to the game and the forums. ^^

As to guiding, Inglrious Q&A is for every player in Warframe who has warframe questions, so if you need any guidance, meet me in the relay or drop me an forum pm. 

Your Saryn build looks good, but it is important to get these primed mods, just pray to Baro ;) It would also be nice if you could jot down the mod ranks ( all maxed or not) 

As to your weapons I'd like to propose the following. Try the Sancti Tigris(primary with the most damage in the game for heavy end game enemies), atomos or synoid grammacor (for crowd control and lower level enemies) and nikana prime/dragon nikana/(broken) war as melee. 

As to your carrier, I solely use it for vacuum, so that should be your priorty in modding, with some vitality to keep it alive. 

When it comes to modding and learning to mod, I'd advise to check out some YT videos on the gear you're using. In many videos builds will be shown.  By trying to replicate it or hearing the reasoning behind the mods you'll soon find your own style.

If you have any more question, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the Help! I will update and tell you what rank my mods are when I am able to get back online, I'm not currently home. I had heard the Sancti Tigris is very good but is it locked behind a level restraint? I'm currently only level 5. Yeah I have vacuum on the carrier, it is very helpful ^.^

1 hour ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

1. There are. You can check in "Players helping Players" sub-forum and look around youtube for more.

2. I have two different builds for Saryn/Prime. 

This one is for end-game spore poppin' fun :D

edFMNWI.jpg

And this one is just for running random missions with friends.

C427HOh.jpg

3. For your Boltor Prime, you would want the Base damage and multi-shot mods, (Like Serration, Heavy Calibur and Split Chamber) what else you would want is go full on elementals leaving you with one more empty mod slot. The last one to use is up to you, but I would recommend using Shred or Vile Acceleration for it.

4. What you would want on your Lex is the Base damage mods, (Hornet Strike) Multi-shot mods, (Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion) some critical mods (Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker and Hydraulic Crosshairs, if you don't have access to these primed mods, the regular versions would be just fine) and with the rest of the space is used for 2 elemental mods.

5. There are a ton of good melees to work toward, but I'll just give you a few examples.

Jat Kittag: This is a high base damage rocket powered hammer. With a 15% crit chance, it is somewhat berserker viable. It's fairly useful and quite fun with the Crushing Ruin stance mod that drops from all types of seekers.

Scindo Prime: This is another high damage heavy melee weapon with high crit change and crit damage. It is also berserker viable. These types of weapons do have some nice stances too, like Cleaving Whirlwind with its wide 4x damage combos.

Mios: This is a nice blade and whip. One of the two in it's class, the other being a status blade and whip: the Lacera. The Mios have nice crit change, making it good for berserker. 

6. Carrier Prime should be built for EHP. And its gun for max damage. Mod accordingly.

Thanks for the help! The build on your Saryn looks similar to what I am going for so I guess I did a good job there haha. I figured damage would be best for weapons but I didn't know about the other ones, that helps greatly. Thanks for the Melee Weapon suggestions too! I'll look into them

Edited by PownOtto

2 minutes ago, PownOtto said:

Thanks for the Help! I will update and tell you what rank my mods are when I am able to get back online, I'm not currently home. I had hear the Sancti Tigris is very good but is it locked behind a level restraint? I'm currently only level 5. Yeah I have vacuum on the carrier, it is very helpful ^.^

Thanks for the help! The build on your Saryn looks similar to what I am going for so I guess I did a good job there haha. I figured damage would be best for weapons but I didn't know about the other ones, that helps greatly. Thanks for the Melee Weapon suggestions too! I'll look into them

No problem. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

The warframe wikia is your friend. You can look there for weapons, stats and everything else.