Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mods missing after host migration

ogmdevitry

Ive noticed this weird bug after some games, after an host migration draco wave // defense wave or a player ragequit/crash (maybe) , some mods on frame and all weapons have just disapeared oO" (wich isnt a fun joke , as you decided to continue,most of the time solo, not to be punished x'O )

Like for ex split chamber on my cernos bow, lethal torrent + maybe difusion barrel on my spira p and duration mod on my frame , know some ppls wich encounter this bug too.

And ofc, the loss of the passive(s) of your focus, after it had been used at least once. (timer stay now but not the passive wich is quiet annoyin if got a high cooldown time)

Also saw a same bug as i reported a while ago with javelins from RJ of excal, with cernos mutalist arrows planted on enemies wich made enemies's hitboxes sometimes unreachables , for ex lesion+primed reach max, at distance of kissing an enemy and cant hit him ... (guessed i was paranoid when discovered this bug with excal RJ augment longtime ago ^^" )

Good luck for this and guess im not the only one to saw these o/"

• 2 weeks later...

So, at the 15/03 , saw same bug again after host migration, and it was pretty obvious, cause i was missing my stance mod , and random others, like multishot etc

But they came back after i died, and use a revive, so ^^"

A bit weird, cause, with long time cooldown focus....host migration cut off all your activated passives , and die, reset the focus timer....

Edited by ogmdevitry