Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Runs Go Wrong

Vapier

So I went on 2 survival runs. 1st was a derelict survival the 2nd was a T3 survival. About 10m in, no matter how much life support we had it would drop to 0 and the available life supports pods would disappear. I was with a party of 4 and this happen today. Am i the only one having this issue?

Since he's been on board for three years now, I'm going to assume OP knows how survival missions work, WASPGOD.  Don't be a prick.

Can you be more descriptive about what actually happened?  Because right now I'm a little unsure as to what seems to be the issue.

On the latest run, being the T3 Survival, we were 10m in and had 2 life supports pods in reserves. But then our life support imitatively went to 0 and we were taking damage. Just like when you let the life support runs out. Also the 2 life supports pods simply disappeared. So we had to rush to extraction while only getting 1-2 rewards from the mission i usually run with my party till 45m. 

18 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Since he's been on board for three years now, I'm going to assume OP knows how survival missions work, WASPGOD.  Don't be a prick.

Can you be more descriptive about what actually happened?  Because right now I'm a little unsure as to what seems to be the issue.

Wow you would full blown out chew me out for asking a simple question? he didn't state that he activated the pods...... Whos being the prick now?

If I'm understanding this right, what is being said is that you were staying on top of your Life Support--using it when needed and such--only to have your LS randomly drop from some high number amount (say, 70% and up), all the way to 0% in the blink of an eye. As if the last few Life Supports you used actually did nothing, or the game suddenly lost track of how 1% LS corresponds to 1.5 seconds of surviving.

Just now, VelarozDosun said:

If I'm understanding this right, what is being said is that you were staying on top of your Life Support--using it when needed and such--only to have your LS randomly drop from some high number amount (say, 70% and up), all the way to 0% in the blink of an eye. As if the last few Life Supports you used actually did nothing, or the game suddenly lost track of how 1% LS corresponds to 1.5 seconds of surviving.

thats how im interpreting this.