Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

got bored, felt like doing a Survival.

taiiat

*shrugs* just might be some laughs or w/e to be shared.

i just was bored and did a Survival, and then at 40min decided i didn't feel like leaving.

P72H3BS.png

now, i recorded the entire session... but this is a truckload of footage to sift through, and i'm not doing that tonight. i have some screenshots i want to grab out of the video... most of them are located 'somewhere'. :v
and how good of me to find out after this that for this recording, the quality seems a bit questionable. no Shadowplay settings have changed though, peculiar.
you can either believe what i said happened or not, idc.

Spoiler

sCvLyzC.png

if you go by the timestamps on the filenames, it'll indeed equal a lot more since i paused to stretch and take a break a few times.

noteworthy events:

• taking advantage of Stealth Multipliers on DoT, Slash Status Tick for ~21,000.
  • double Red Crits for ~406,000, pretty sure i also saw one for ~1.3 Million too.
    actually, when they happened, i couldn't possibly of been able to double Red Crit. forgot i was using 15% Crit Chance, not 20%.
  • when i died, i died so hard that i.... well, that happened. i.imgur.com/ba2eVy8.png
    i then abandoned ship ofcourse, since without those Multipliers i just lost, there wasn't a chance in hell of Killing anything in a timely manner to get Life Support.
  • at ~80min in, with zero Corrosive Projections, my Killing Rate started to dip low enough that i needed to start using Life Support Pods.
  • after a while, Ancients interestingly ended up as a Sine Wave of Difficulty increase - when Enemies started taking a significant amount of time to be Killed (say, 5+ seconds for Medium Units and Heavies taking quite a while), Healers stopped being something for me to care about at all, between the Viral Status, and Viral/Toxin/Slash DoT stacked to the heavens on everything, the Healers would just explode trying to absorb all of that.
  • many silly instances of hitting Enemies through some pretty damn thick walls, most accidental but some deliberately.
  • i died 3 times... but all i can guess is i was in the Mission long enough to reset Revives (even though that should be impossible)? because it said i had 3 on the third death.
    first Death was somewhere around 30min, surprise Grapple Hook from super far away and i got dragged through a couple dozen Enemies. was probably my fault.
    second Death was somewhere around 70min, Electric Eximus automagically applying Magnetic Status from a different room, then 20 seconds later or so, another one, and then i was instantly Killed by... something.
    third Death, frame stepping the end of the footage, seems like a couple Lancers shot me - seems unlikely since up at those Levels i'd gotten a partial hit from a Shotgun Crewman and only took moderate Damage... as far as i'm concerned i randomly died. a nearby Heavy Gunner.... might have managed to Melee me while i was stunlocking it with my own Melee?
  • as ever, with Saryn's inverse scaling with Enemies in regards to available Energy, i was free to use my Abilities pretty much any time i wanted.
  • since i was using Melee for basically the entire Mission, my Dog never died! :D

all in all, could've gone better but went kind've surprisingly well for a Warframe that's missing CC, and needs it. (and i want my Health back.)

Edited by taiiat

8 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

What is going on in that screenshot?!

uh, an Ancient is exploding in half from all of the DoT he's trying to absorb.

so then see also:

Spoiler

X34YYjX.png

gfycat.com/RigidDeepGibbon

was wondering why my Splitter was crashing, then realized i'd forgotten to set the Mux to the same output as what's coming in. derp.

Edited by taiiat