Credit farming 2016

someguy216

Question

6 answers to this question

On 08/03/2016 at 5:04 PM, Trichouette said:

Daily Raids.

If you can't do them, gear up.

And stop using italic :]

Daily raids? Do you mean sortie's? If so what do you need to be able to take on that level because I have alot of good mods but cant rank most of them that high due to a lack of credits, which leaves me in quite the conundrum.

12 minutes ago, someguy216 said:

Daily raids? Do you mean sortie's? If so what do you need to be able to take on that level because I have alot of good mods but cant rank most of them that high due to a lack of credits, which leaves me in quite the conundrum.

Sorties give a fair amount of credit but, i meant RAID. or "trial" if you prefer.

"law of retribution" + the nightmare version + "jordas verdict"

They give 200k credit + if you find a rare crate and get a credit booster you'll get 400k, then you do the sortie with the credit booster ;)

On March 8, 2016 at 0:01 PM, someguy216 said:

I'm curious as to where the best place to farm credits is nowadays as void capture rewards appear to have been nerfed I now need a new reliable way of making credits fast.

DarkSector Defense on Sechura, pluto is still pretty good. Take a speed Nova, leave at wave 5, and get around 30k credits from credit drops & end of mission rewards combined. (Without a booster)

Honestly I prefer the law of retribution.

Once you get the whole thing down-pat, with a good team you can run it in 20-25 minutes averaging ~200-450k credits per run. Not to mention you might get lucky and find arcanes that can net you ~40p each.

Edited by xTrimmZ