The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros first-urn / second-urn bug workaround

FierceRadiance

Question

Just an FYI, I made the mistake of completing the "first-urn" portion of the "Sands of Inaros" quest on Opik in a group with another player.  (As of this writing, players apparently need to complete the urn-placement missions of this quest Solo, for the reasons which follow.)  When I got to the door which stops your progress, I didn't know what to do.  My fellow Tenno did, however, and he put his 'first-urn' down in the proper place.  A voice began speaking and the door opened.  So we ran to the second urn, I picked it up, and we progressed through the end of the mission.

This apparently confuses the game ATM, because part of the game sees me as having picked up the second urn (and displays it in my lander) and so I am considered to be in the 'second-urn' portion of the quest.  But another part of the game also sees that I didn't place my 'first-urn', and therefore haven't properly completed that portion of the quest.  As a result, I couldn't earn any progress towards the 'second-urn' portion of the quest, but also couldn't go back and replay the mission ending the 'first-urn' section.

My generous and creative clanmates, who hadn't yet completed the 'first-urn' portion of the quest, solved this issue for me by including me in their group when they ran this same mission.  But they let me place my 'first-urn' in the proper location, let me pick up the second urn (again) and we completed the mission.  This un-bugged me, and I am now earning XP in the 'second-urn' portion of the quest.

I'm still waiting to hear back from them if helping me has caused them to become bugged.

EDIT: ...aaaaand they apparently just ran a script fixing this issue.  Well, then...

nevermind.

Edited by PanUmbrian

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet