The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way/Fast Way to level up Frame?

(PSN)HomelessSquishy

Question

I have a Maxed Rank Ember (with a Reactor in her) and am thinking of Formaing her so I can have more room to play with her mods (only Aura I have atm is the Corrosive Projection one) I'm just curios as what would be the fastest and/or best way to get her back to Rank 30 if I do give her a Forma?

thanx in advance 

5 answers to this question

Draco, Ceres still the best way to level up anything, but with lvl 0 frame you will die everytime now that hyekka master spawn everywhere and everytime (flamethrower guy was not enough to kill you) , so make sure you have a strong team to carry you there. Playing draco with affinity booster i get to lvl 30 frame playing 2/3 times, 3 rounds each, weapons are even faster to level up, 4 rounds on draco with affinity booster and my weapon goes from lvl 0 to 23-25 in one match, without booster i can reach almost 22.

I would suggest Spy missions for a start and afterwards excavation missions. Spy missions can get you real nice xp for low level frames, while excas can be quite cool for higher level once. Plus, the rewards are really good!