The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some questions about things i see in the game

ArielTkx

Question

•Why almost every mirage i see is using either Synoid Simulor or Normal Simulor?
•Can't we kill bursas normally, without waiting for that hacking stuff? It is weird to kill it and wait like 10 or 15 seconds for it to die, i don't want to hack them
•If i hack a bursa, will i be able to get any mod drop from it?
•Is it only me or even after the hotfix, those cats from hell (aka Hyekka) are still doing a ton of damage? i was with oberon on draco with 300 shield and 725 hp and these things killed me with 1 hit
•Is the difference between normal and greater lenses that big? i'm using normal naramon lens on my Loki Prime and Nikana prime, playing extermination on ceres, always invisible and i get only 3k focus on both

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ArielTkx said:

•Why almost every mirage i see is using either Synoid Simulor or Normal Simulor?
•Can't we kill bursas normally, without waiting for that hacking stuff? It is weird to kill it and wait like 10 or 15 seconds for it to die, i don't want to hack them
•If i hack a bursa, will i be able to get any mod drop from it?
•Is it only me or even after the hotfix, those cats from hell (aka Hyekka) are still doing a ton of damage? i was with oberon on draco with 300 shield and 725 hp and these things killed me with 1 hit
•Is the difference between normal and greater lenses that big? i'm using normal naramon lens on my Loki Prime and Nikana prime, playing extermination on ceres, always invisible and i get only 3k focus on both

1: simulor is amazing for mirages ability to duplicate herself. Because the simulor needs 2 shots to deal damage. So mirage fires 5 and they all collide and blow up. And kill everything. It's just a great really OP weapon/frame combo.

2: not in my experience 

3: yes you still get mods from hacked or unhacked bersa

4: yes those cat things kill your &#! faster than a nuke 

5: yes a large difference, I used a normal lense and didn't get much but swapped to greater lense and got double or even triple. Times the XP, my buddy and I played and I got 5k focus off of a single focus orb. and he only got 2k.  both of us on valkyr ripping up  infested excavation at 3000

cryotic.

#1 because mirage clones shoot  it also meaning your getting 3x what you shoot

#2 not sure it is kind of annoying to have to wait but if you hack them then hack another the first will die

#3 not sure haven't really farmed bursas

#4 not sure either haven't really had that issue

#5 its not that big of a difference normal lens is 1.25% greater is 1.75% personally i think greater needs to be atleast 5% as your combining 4 of the regulars 

Edited by Grim_Shadow

1. Exterme Synergie between the weapon and the frame

2. nope you cant kill it otherwise

3. yes it still drops mod if it died after you hacked it

4. yes this cats are still deadly as fuk but they die easily

5. Its double the effect of a Normal Lense