The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisible Inaros Sandstorm?

Dullapan

Question

When using Inaros' Sandstorm ability, it just shows him spinning around without the sand tornado. I already verified my game and that fixed nothing. Is the tornado tied to certain graphics settings?  I also cant see the full effects of his scarab storm. I just use it and suddenly some enemies are covered in bugs. I cant see how big the range is or anything.

Edited by ChungSeiker

3 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, ChungSeiker said:

When using Inaros' Sandstorm ability, it just shows him spinning around without the sand tornado. I already verified my game and that fixed nothing. Is the tornado tied to certain graphics settings?  I also cant see the full effects of his scarab storm. I just use it and suddenly some enemies are covered in bugs. I cant see how big the range is or anything.

I'm pretty sure it is tied to certain graphic settings. You should check if your graphics aren't all ticked off and on low.

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

I'm pretty sure it is tied to certain graphic settings. You should check if your graphics aren't all ticked off and on low.

my graphics settings are turned up medium-high. and earlier i saw another inaros' tornado but still cant see my own abilities