Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC - Hi all, "unlucky" old member here!

AndrewScreamSoul

Hi Tennos!

My name is Andrew and I "play" Warframe for  2 YEARS 11 MONTHS ,why the " "? 

I started playing it when it was introduce it on Steam, some friends suggested me to play it and I say, why not? When I start it to play it, I was like falling in love of this game, the style, the gameplay, everything I like that, saddly my old computer wasn't good enough to play it, since  my wood pc going like 5 (if I was lucky) FPS, and I was forced to play on solo to take some FPS, in the end I was forced to leave since I wasn't able to progress and taste the game for good, the time passed, I lost the chance to take the Excalibur Prime, and I really wanted him, the time passed and when I was on the house of some friend I suggested to play it, and at the same time to see what DE upgrade to this big game, because I really want it so hard to play it, and I don't have it the money in that time for buying a new one, after a long wait I was able to buy it a cheap one and start to play again(after two years), and I wanna say to all the DE (even if don't think they will read this post)

Thank you for making this game a dream, yes literally a dream, I play all the days cause this game is the best I ever play, the quest that you made, especially SECOND DREAM,well WAOH for the job that you've done it ,and gave a huge sense of this game, I wanna support you until the end cause this game deserve more and more then other games and I'm not kidding. Keep going like this, you guys deserve the best. Probably you have it, listend it hundred and thousand times but I wanna say it anyways by myself. Love you guys a big hug. 

In game my name is AndrewScreamSoul, if anyone wanna play with me and create a big team :D

P.S: On the patch 18.5 i've got almost an heartache, I've got with many other players the problem with the FPS and I was unable to play, I was going to be really sad for that and worried to quit again... but with the hotfix everything going allright! And sorry for my bad english. 

Edited by AndrewScreamSoul

Cool to hear you like the game so much and you can finally play the game you love again. 

I know the pain you feel about missing the Warframe opportunity of your lifetime. However, there is so much stuff in this game to fall in love with that it will almost make your forget, almost.

10 hours ago, InglriousB said:

Cool to hear you like the game so much and you can finally play the game you love again. 

I know the pain you feel about missing the Warframe opportunity of your lifetime. However, there is so much stuff in this game to fall in love with that it will almost make your forget, almost.

Yeah, a tear of joy fall. 

Well yeah, I saw so much cool stuff togheter, but the Excalibur Prime well, it will be only a wet dream, at least there will be the Umbra! 

Welcome back tenno.

I know your feel with a bad comupter. When I sighned up to the game I quit just two days after because my frame rate was too bad. I got a slightly better computer after half a year, the frames were still bad, but playable. I saved up for a gaming computer, both because of the games and for my work. Now I have a beast on my desk and the game feels a lot better.

If you need any help with the game, I'll be happy to help.

Glad to see you enjoying the game I've personally never experienced any framerate problems especially since you can just buy a 150-200 dollars laptop with 4GB Ram would probably be enough to run the game anyways Welcome Back!

21 hours ago, CommanderSpawn said:

Welcome back tenno.

I know your feel with a bad comupter. When I sighned up to the game I quit just two days after because my frame rate was too bad. I got a slightly better computer after half a year, the frames were still bad, but playable. I saved up for a gaming computer, both because of the games and for my work. Now I have a beast on my desk and the game feels a lot better.

If you need any help with the game, I'll be happy to help.

I lost so many events, it piss me off a little, but I don't think so much about this, it happened and now it's the past, now I enjoy to play it with my friends!

Well there's no need of the help, I'm searching new people to play with and have some fun! 

12 hours ago, Dexerius said:

Glad to see you enjoying the game I've personally never experienced any framerate problems especially since you can just buy a 150-200 dollars laptop with 4GB Ram would probably be enough to run the game anyways Welcome Back!

Good for you didn't experience that, is really bad and more bad leave it even if you wanna play it so much, on that period I don't even know about Warframe and I don't have the money for a new PC, after I met it well, I've search a gun for the low frame rate!  

Thank you! 

• 1 month later...