Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

2 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Might be, but I bet if the war wasn't a thing, we could have probably be able to travel to other galaxies or even dimension if we are really lucky

"Galactic travel is an everyday thing where I amfrom. My peopke are from Avos, though I eas born on Earth.",

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Galactic travel is an everyday thing where I amfrom. My peopke are from Avos, though I eas born on Earth.",

How great for you mr bird person. Anyway, in our universe, our earth is overgrown from being abandoned from all of the people. You can say that the vegetation got way out of hand. It's pretty much impossible to cut it down to a reasonable size

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

How great for you mr bird person. Anyway, in our universe, our earth is overgrown from being abandoned from all of the people. You can say that the vegetation got way out of hand. It's pretty much impossible to cut it down to a reasonable size

"How odd. Your universe must differ greatly from mine."

16 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Only those of the battles."

---

Angel just nodded.

"Oki."  Ellie floated down toward the crowd, which was now looking up at her expectantly.

"Hey guys!" she called out.  "So I hear there are some tensions between you.  And before you all start shouting your side of the story at me, I don't care.  I DON'T CARE!  What he said or she said or whateverthefuck started this.  It's not important.  What is important that you not try and solve your problems with violence.  Because when you do that, all you create is more problems.  Especially here.  Because you were all selected based on your ability to do something to help fix this world.  And if one of you is injured or killed by an angry mob today, who's going to do your job tomorrow?  Your neighbor?  Your toddler?  You're supposed to work together.  You're supposed to set an example for your kids, so they can go on to continue the work you're doing now and someday see this planet be thriving again.  But if you want to consign yet another world to oblivion, then by all means, beat the shιt out of each other."  With a final shrug, she flew off toward Nhayruni.

- - -

"What about you?  When's the last chance you've had to relax?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Oki."  Ellie floated down toward the crowd, which was now looking up at her expectantly.

"Hey guys!" she called out.  "So I hear there are some tensions between you.  And before you all start shouting your side of the story at me, I don't care.  I DON'T CARE!  What he said or she said or whateverthefuck started this.  It's not important.  What is important that you not try and solve your problems with violence.  Because when you do that, all you create is more problems.  Especially here.  Because you were all selected based on your ability to do something to help fix this world.  And if one of you is injured or killed by an angry mob today, who's going to do your job tomorrow?  Your neighbor?  Your toddler?  You're supposed to work together.  You're supposed to set an example for your kids, so they can go on to continue the work you're doing now and someday see this planet be thriving again.  But if you want to consign yet another world to oblivion, then by all means, beat the shιt out of each other."  With a final shrug, she flew off toward Nhayruni.

- - -

"What about you?  When's the last chance you've had to relax?"

The people all seemed very confused.

---

"Not. I never really had one."

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

The people all seemed very confused.

---

"Not. I never really had one."

Ellie looked at Nhayruni.  "Wait, do they remember why they wanted to fight?"

- - -

"Well, you've got one now."

20 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ixolotl nodded. "I think I would enjoy to visit once."

A nearby bush seemed to move.

Fang turned his attention to the bush by instinct as he was pretty much prepared to defend himself whenever he's not home.

5 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang turned his attention to the bush by instinct as he was pretty much prepared to defend himself whenever he's not home.

The bush had two odd blue leaves. It then stood up, revealing itself to be a brown plant-person wearing green leaves as a coat and a circlet with two blue leaves attatched.

16 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

The bush had two odd blue leaves. It then stood up, revealing itself to be a brown plant-person wearing green leaves as a coat and a circlet with two blue leaves attatched.

I suppose you know this plant person? he asked the bird person.