Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

Welcome, Tenno... to Tenno HQ. home of all the Tenno that don't have some Fansy-Schmansy Dojo to live in. feel free to socialize, make friends and do whatever you want. within the rules, of course.

speaking of the rules, there are the rules:

1: no. fighting. each. other. this is important. after all, we dont want a massacre.

2: be civil. no straight-out insulting or bullying other tenno. pranks are allowed.

3: go with the flow. if the RP doesnt go your way, see where it does take you without complaints. you got complaints, tell me through the messaging system.

4: don't tell others to stop what they're doing. anything goes, as long as the rules allow it. this includes perhaps offensive activities. if this happens, ignore it and rp with someone else. not that it ever will happen, right...?

5: help others. if others need help within the rp and nobody includes them in their own little story, why not include them? they may cause funny moments!

aaaaaand on that note.... have fun!

(RP starts now)

a tall, light-blue and white limbo studies the nameless tenno swarming around in the HQ. everybody knows him as Ma'iin, Suda's right-hand man. in a silent room, a loki is trying to get his emotions under control, lest he massacres everybody. his name is Cryos. meanwhile, a nameless tenno is being seduced by a slightly sad-looking Equinox. she introduces herself as Azure. a silent oberon holds his galantine out. he protects this place, and refuses to let any corpus, grineer or stalker/acolyte followers in. he is Neo, the Guarding Paladin. all of them are surrounded by tenno, exept for Cryos, who is sulking in his room.

((feel free to start a conversation with any of them. Cryos will only hear you through the door, however. for more info, check their character bio's on my profile page. you are free to join. no invites or messages needed.))

Tekashi walks towards the door. He had a dojo but a visit never hurt. He stopped in front of Neo, sheathing his Rubedo Plated Galatine. He bows. "Greetings, fellow Oberon. I do believe you are the guard? If you wish, I can take your duty for a while. If you wish to stay on duty, then I shall proceed."

2 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Tekashi walks towards the door. He had a dojo but a visit never hurt. He stopped in front of Neo, sheathing his Rubedo Plated Galatine. He bows. "Greetings, fellow Oberon. I do believe you are the guard? If you wish, I can take your duty for a while. If you wish to stay on duty, then I shall proceed."

"No." said Neo. "i am the guard here. there is one extremely sensative Tenno in the HQ right now, and i must make sure that not one enemy gets in, if only for his sake. Failure would mean the death of everyone here."

Edited by KuraioNokami

Takeshi wan't being polite when he offered Neo to take his duty. He was trying to avoid Ma'iin. As polite as he was, he did not appreciate people poking their noses into his business. "Alright, Ma'iin. I am here. What is it that you wanted to know? Remeber, i can answer anything that is directed towards me. I will not in any way answer any questions about Master Akira. If that is clear, proceed to the questioning."

((Heyo, might boost the rp with my presence :P))

From the outside of the dojo, a standard issue liset with prisma skin landed at the hangar. Coming out of the liset was a dark coloured Nekros, not currently holding any weapons on him as he didn't want to scare or threaten anyone without any reason. The Nekros looked around the the hangar for a bit before heading toward the entrance where he saw the oberon standing guard.

He approached the Oberon and decided to introduce himself to him (or her, he couldn't be sure as he had met some tennos who had a warframe of opposite gender).

Greetings fellow Tenno. I'm Fang, the Nerkos with a weird hobby or known as the "creepy guy" from most of the tenno that I have met. I can understand why though Fang said to the oberon.

[i'll join this but I have no idea who to pick out of my OCs. I'm not going with blade because he's edgy and most likely not Mayya as I used her for the dojo anyway so either Alex the vauban and swipe the huras kubrow, Zenz the ivara or maybe Reece and Duncan (although Duncan has anger issues kinda but if I do use him then I'll make sure not to make him get into a fight)]

10 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Takeshi wan't being polite when he offered Neo to take his duty. He was trying to avoid Ma'iin. As polite as he was, he did not appreciate people poking their noses into his business. "Alright, Ma'iin. I am here. What is it that you wanted to know? Remeber, i can answer anything that is directed towards me. I will not in any way answer any questions about Master Akira. If that is clear, proceed to the questioning."

Ma'iin: Oh, you? just anything you are willing to tell me about this "old war.". i'm not going to bombard you with questions. and Akira? i have no idea who that is. but if you do not wish to tell me, that is fine.

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

((Heyo, might boost the rp with my presence :P))

From the outside of the dojo, a standard issue liset with prisma skin landed at the hangar. Coming out of the liset was a dark coloured Nekros, not currently holding any weapons on him as he didn't want to scare or threaten anyone without any reason. The Nekros looked around the the hangar for a bit before heading toward the entrance where he saw the oberon standing guard.

He approached the Oberon and decided to introduce himself to him (or her, he couldn't be sure as he had met some tennos who had a warframe of opposite gender).

Greetings fellow Tenno. I'm Fang, the Nerkos with a weird hobby or known as the "creepy guy" from most of the tenno that I have met. I can understand why though Fang said to the oberon.

Neo: greetings, Fang. my name is Neo. i'm currently standing guard to ensure no hostile entities get in. if they do, we all die to one of my friends' explosions of rage. you may pass, however. there are many tenno inside, but be on guard for Azure, a black-green equinox. she cannot be trusted.

Azure: *stares from the shadows*

7 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

[i'll join this but I have no idea who to pick out of my OCs. I'm not going with blade because he's edgy and most likely not Mayya as I used her for the dojo anyway so either Alex the vauban and swipe the huras kubrow, Zenz the ivara or maybe Reece and Duncan (although Duncan has anger issues kinda but if I do use him then I'll make sure not to make him get into a fight)]

((Duncan and Cryos would get along great, what, with their anger issues and everything. however, my OC's that i haven't described in the original post are in here too, so try not to scare Liliana too much, okay?))

6 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke walks towards the HQ. "Oh god. An Oberon standing guard. This may be a bit hard."

Neo: Hold it! who... or rather, what... are you?

Azure: does it matter, Neo?

Neo: oh, and Azure the Betrayer is here too. Azure, go annoy Liliana or something. ...Being, state your name, species and intentions.

"Me? I am a Tenno. At least i used to be. I guess you can call me dead. Since i am. My Species? I am a living shadow. as for my intentions, I only intend to visit."

Takeshi walks past the entrance, notices Smoke and bows to him. "Greetings, grandmaster. I expected Neo wouldn't let you pass. Neo, i assure you Grandmaster Smoke means no harm. He was once Tenno. His intentions are most honorable. With his help, we might even have the fights under 100% control."

3 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

"Me? I am a Tenno. At least i used to be. I guess you can call me dead. Since i am. My Species? I am a living shadow. as for my intentions, I only intend to visit."

Takeshi walks past the entrance, notices Smoke and bows to him. "Greetings, grandmaster. I expected Neo wouldn't let you pass. Neo, i assure you Grandmaster Smoke means no harm. He was once Tenno. His intentions are most honorable. With his help, we might even have the fights under 100% control."

Neo: Hmmm... is that so? very well, if a fellow tenno would honor you with the title of grandmaster, who would i be to repel you? you are most welcome... Smoke. 

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

"Although this place is heavily guarded, why is it that i sense an unstable being here? I sense a regernerative aura here too. both seem to come from the same source..."

Azure: i heard you, and i can clarify. you might be sensing Cryos. he's in those rooms over there, * points to a few rooms in the far left corner of the dojo* and he's quite... unstable. there's a girl with him, her name's Liliana. she's shy, though. if you want to talk to him, i could lead the way...

14 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Neo: greetings, Fang. my name is Neo. i'm currently standing guard to ensure no hostile entities get in. if they do, we all die to one of my friends' explosions of rage. you may pass, however. there are many tenno inside, but be on guard for Azure, a black-green equinox. she cannot be trusted.

Azure: *stares from the shadows*

A bunch of tennos doesn't bother me. I usually keep a low profile unless someone gets my attention and before I enter, you said something about an Equinox. Give me a good reason not to trust her, otherwise I might forget why I should bother, no offence Fang said as he didn't notice the Equinox that stare from the shadows.

"If you can, I wish to speak to this Cryos. But this is strange. From what i know, he died in a fomorian..."

"This is rather unsettling. I thought Ma'iin's brother was dead too."

"Yes. He lived a tragic life. His Ma'iin was forced to dissect his brother every day. *Sigh* Such levels on unstability. He would be better off if he were a shadow like me... Azure, take me to him."

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

A bunch of tennos doesn't bother me. I usually keep a low profile unless someone gets my attention and before I enter, you said something about an Equinox. Give me a good reason not to trust her, otherwise I might forget why I should bother, no offence Fang said as he didn't notice the Equinox that stare from the shadows.

Neo: Azure likes to seduce male tenno, only to kill them for sport. watch your back.

8 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

"If you can, I wish to speak to this Cryos. But this is strange. From what i know, he died in a fomorian..."

"This is rather unsettling. I thought Ma'iin's brother was dead too."

"Yes. He lived a tragic life. His Ma'iin was forced to dissect his brother every day. *Sigh* Such levels on unstability. He would be better off if he were a shadow like me... Azure, take me to him."

Azure: Sure thing! it will be nice seeing him again... this way! *proceeds in the direction of Cryos' room*

((oh, this is going to be fun...))

Edited by KuraioNokami

12 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Neo: Azure likes to seduce male tenno, only to kill them for sport. watch your back.

((oh, this is going to be fun...))

Fang started to laugh hysterical for about a minute before calming down.

O ho ho...I'm sorry for that, but trying to seduce me is like trying to seduce a shadow. Reason? Because I and I quote, HATE everything that has something to do with love. Thinking of it makes my body want to vomit, figurally speaking Fang pointed out to Neo.

11 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang started to laugh hysterical for about a minute before calming down.

O ho ho...I'm sorry for that, but trying to seduce me is like trying to seduce a shadow. Reason? Because I and I quote, HATE everything that has something to do with love. Thinking of it makes my body want to vomit, figurally speaking Fang pointed out to Neo.

Neo: i'm pretty sure she heard you. also, now that she knows, she'll just find another way. you've never met Azure, so you wouldnt know, but she NEVER fails. trust me, i have experienced it for myself...

14 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Neo: i'm pretty sure she heard you. also, now that she knows, she'll just find another way. you've never met Azure, so you wouldnt know, but she NEVER fails. trust me, i have experienced it for myself...

I would like to see her try, because if I would feel the tiniest amount of affection towards a tenno, then I would literally inflict pain to myself so I don't feel it anymore. Might sound crazy, but that's how I deal with these "pointless" feelings that is called "love" Fang said to Neo, really meaning the whole "inflict pain to forget love" thing.

"Cryos. I thought you were dead. Were you resurrected or are you from a seperate reality? Such levels of unstability could lead to great destruction. Ma'iin had to dissect you every day. Am i right? *Sigh* poor guy."

Meanwhile Takeshi walked back to where Ma'iin was. 

"Alright, I'm back. First, there was a great war between the Orokin and Sentients. The Orokin, losing, used us as their weapon. We defeated the Sentients but Natah, or shall i say Lotus, convinced us to kill the Orokin. After we killed the Orokin, she had her last order. To destroy us. But she didn't. To protect us, she placed us into the Second Dream. But I did not. I received word that my great ancestor and the so called the 'Swordsman God' was not dead. In a desperate attempt to save him, they placed him into a cryopod. So I stayed and stood guard to his cryopod. Centuries passed and finally, Akira awoke. So I soon took my leave. But decades later, Akira lost himself into madness and corruption. I had bo choice to kill him. *sigh* A tragic event. But oh pardon me, I already told you too much. Now back to the Old War..."

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I would like to see her try, because if I would feel the tiniest amount of affection towards a tenno, then I would literally inflict pain to myself so I don't feel it anymore. Might sound crazy, but that's how I deal with these "pointless" feelings that is called "love" Fang said to Neo, really meaning the whole "inflict pain to forget love" thing.

Neo: hah. i see... well, just a fair warning, she can manipulate emotion. i just hope you don't feel any.

5 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

"Cryos. I thought you were dead. Were you resurrected or are you from a seperate reality? Such levels of unstability could lead to great destruction. Ma'iin had to dissect you every day. Am i right? *Sigh* poor guy."

Meanwhile Takeshi walked back to where Ma'iin was. 

"Alright, I'm back. First, there was a great war between the Orokin and Sentients. The Orokin, losing, used us as their weapon. We defeated the Sentients but Natah, or shall i say Lotus, convinced us to kill the Orokin. After we killed the Orokin, she had her last order. To destroy us. But she didn't. To protect us, she placed us into the Second Dream. But I did not. I received word that my great ancestor and the so called the 'Swordsman God' was not dead. In a desperate attempt to save him, they placed him into a cryopod. So I stayed and stood guard to his cryopod. Centuries passed and finally, Akira awoke. So I soon took my leave. But decades later, Akira lost himself into madness and corruption. I had bo choice to kill him. *sigh* A tragic event. But oh pardon me, I already told you too much. Now back to the Old War..."

Cryos: "who... are you? prey? no... you know... Ma'iin? other Ma"iin... *sobs* i killed... no, he killed... *growls* kill... kill... kill..."

Liliana: "Cryos, calm... shush... it's all right... oh... h-hello... i'm Liliana, Cryos' roommate... w-who are... you...?"

*meanwhile...*

Ma'iin: "i see... i have never experienced such a thing... these...'sentients', were they? would you mind telling me more about them?"

Edited by KuraioNokami

"Greetings, Liliana. I am Smoke, Grandmaster of one of the greatest clans. I sensed a abnormal amount of unstability. Now, I don't seem to get it. Other Ma'iin? Killed?  Now. I see you two are quite the pair. If you do not mind, I am offering you two a place in my clan. If you cannot accept, that is understandable."

Meanwhile, Takeshi was being tortured by Ma'iin and his pointless questions.

"Pardon my rudeness Ma'iin, but if anybody, Suda would most likely have data banks full of information on the Sentients. All I will tell you is that the leader, is named Hunhow, Sentient Destroyer of the Worlds. Now, I must get to Grandmaster Smoke. *sigh* I miss Grandmaster Akira..."

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

"Greetings, Liliana. I am Smoke, Grandmaster of one of the greatest clans. I sensed a abnormal amount of unstability. Now, I don't seem to get it. Other Ma'iin? Killed?  Now. I see you two are quite the pair. If you do not mind, I am offering you two a place in my clan. If you cannot accept, that is understandable."

Meanwhile, Takeshi was being tortured by Ma'iin and his pointless questions.

"Pardon my rudeness Ma'iin, but if anybody, Suda would most likely have data banks full of information on the Sentients. All I will tell you is that the leader, is named Hunhow, Sentient Destroyer of the Worlds. Now, I must get to Grandmaster Smoke. *sigh* I miss Grandmaster Akira..."

Ma'iin: "hmmm... Suda has data on these 'sentients'? this requires further studies. go. i need some time to research this anyway."

Liliana: oh... n-no... we cannot accept... C-Cryos would... become rather... dangerous... but as for... y-your questions... Grandmaster... Cryos is from... a-another world than.. Ma'iin... or at least, the Ma'iin... you would know... and yes... Ma'iin... his Ma'iin... was forced to dissect him... e-every day... Cryos blames himself... for his... d-dea... un-aliving... his Ma'iin... sacrificed himself... for Cryos... but Cryos thinks... he k-ki... un-alived him... he has had f-four different... p-personalities... ever since... poor Cryos... so much pain... so much suffering... and Azure tried to backstab him... even more pain...

Cryos: "Azure? kill... KILL!"

Liliana:"calm, Cryos... calm... it's okay... Azure isn't here..."

Aaah, if Cryos is from another reality, then he cannot come. He belongs in his own world. Also, just outta curiosity, am I alive in your reality? If this reality has so many changes of events, I must be very different in your world. So, enlighten me. What am I like in your world? A shadow? An actual Tenno? Dead?

Also, what happens to Kain too?

((For this, I give you permission to metagame with Smoke and Kain))

Edited by MrEvilMexican