The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm forma/-blueprint (PS4)?

(PSN)sb001001

Question

9 answers to this question

Try a T3 survival or defense or a capture run. But basically any void mission will do just fine.

(Praying very hard for a rare prime part somehow effects the dropchance of the forma bp significantly, though this has never scientifically been proven. Still it's true!)

13 hours ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

Void missions have Blueprints as a random reward.  That's going to be your best bet.

Thanks for replying, I was more interested in knowing if there are specific tower/mission types that have a bigger chance of rewarding them, but I should’ve explained that in a bit more detail in my post.

12 hours ago, InglriousB said:

Try a T3 survival or defense or a capture run. But basically any void mission will do just fine.

(Praying very hard for a rare prime part somehow effects the dropchance of the forma bp significantly, though this has never scientifically been proven. Still it's true!)

Haha, yeah, I’ve been hearing about that. I’m a new player and anything I get is useful to me so I don’t go in hoping for something specific. So far I haven’t had any forma drop in any of the void mission I ran. (At this point I have more saryn and nikana prime pieces than forma, so I guess that’s still pretty lucky.)

12 hours ago, (PS4)Viggorrah said:

I'd say T3 Capture. They drop pretty often there.

Thank you for the tip, those shouldn’t take too long to farm either so that’s definitely a plus, I’ll give it a try next time.

19 hours ago, (PS4)sb001001 said:

Forma seems pretty rare for me, what would be the best/easiest places to try and farm some. 

Void. Just check the wiki which one.

Highest dropchance:

Capture 3>4>2>1

Void Defence A, double A in one run woot

Ext 2

Mobile Defence 3

Sab 3

Edited by felixsylvaris

1 hour ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

t2 Survival - Rotation A 

T3 Sabotage - 2 chances

30 minutes ago, yiLuxiON said:

T2/3 cap

T2/3 ext

T3 sab

T2 survival rota A

Forma can also drop in other modes but the turnover rate is not fast enough to be worth your time.

18 minutes ago, felixsylvaris said:

Void. Just check the wiki which one.

Highest dropchance:

Capture 3>4>2>1

Void Defence A, double A in one run woot

Ext 2

Mobile Defence 3

Sab 3

Thank you all! I had checked the wiki but I wasn’t sure if the information on there was still accurate.

Also, would it be worth searching for the hidden cashes in sabotage, or is the chance for forma from those too low to be worthwhile?

You really should search for all 3 caches in void sabotage. Even if you dont get forma, you do get an extra roll for the mission's special loot if you find all 3.

Get a full team of 4 players and usually 1 or 2 will be good at searching. A good team can finish a sabotage from start to end in about 5min.