The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only person who want a Frame like Guts from the anime "Berserk".

As long as he got an Ultra GreatSword I'm satisfied. His first power should be his cannon and last power a go berserk like he did on those 100 soldiers and third power with a buff ability that make him not stagger and second power with a yell that's like Nekros fear that makes them run I'm cool. All of those powers are his.

Edited by (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan

I'm wishing for a werewolf frame. You can color him black and use a big sword like War and call him Guts. Though a giant sword like the dragon killer would be pretty cool.

I do like how Inuros has an Anubis head so that is my werewolf place holder for now, however he is too skinny to be Guts.

To clarify your title you should rename it to "... based on Guts from the show Berserk?". Even I had trouble understanding until I read your following reply to carnaga's question. If you could also explain the character I would be able to understand where you are trying to get at, because I have never watched the show myself.

Edited by JRMC

6 minutes ago, JRMC said:

To clarify your title you should rename it to "... based on Guts from the show Berserk?". Even I had trouble understanding until I read your following reply to carnaga's question. If you could also explain the character I would be able to understand where you are trying to get at, because I have never watched the show myself.

Gut's is basically a giant armored werewolf. He has dark armor that changes into the shape of his "spirit animal" which is a black rabid dog. And he wields a sword about 8 feet long and 3 feet wide.

1 minute ago, CadenFall said:

Gut's is basically a giant armored werewolf. He has dark armor that changes into the shape of his "spirit animal" which is a black rabid dog. And he wields a sword about 8 feet long and 3 feet wide.

We have a very similar beast Warframe, Valkyr. Her Hysteria ability basically changes her into a frenzied feline.

1 minute ago, JRMC said:

We have a very similar beast Warframe, Valkyr. Her Hysteria ability basically changes her into a frenzied feline.

Lol, yeah female feline frenzy. Doesn't even compare to the raw masculine canine rampage that is Guts. I'm thinking a Rhino Frame with the Inaros Anubis helm would be a perfect fit, imo.

Just now, (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan said:

I do not want another female berserker frame. I can see if u said Saber from "Fate".

Uh, bit off topic but the latest fate zero <--- didn't like it. Thought The Fate Stay Night was pretty cool :)

Fate and Saber is based on chameleon and Arthur and the round table thingy.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

Such a frame already exists.

Rhino with a Galatine, or other Large Blade melee weapon, is effectively the same as Guts.

1 minute ago, CadenFall said:

Lol, yeah female feline frenzy. Doesn't even compare to the raw masculine canine rampage that is Guts. I'm thinking a Rhino Frame with the Inaros Anubis helm would be a perfect fit, imo.

Rhino and Guts do not have the same frame. Atlas would be closer if his neck wasn't so buff.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

Such a frame already exists.

Rhino with a Galatine, or other Large Blade melee weapon, is effectively the same as Guts.

No he's not he don't have a cannon or a berserk power like Valkyr i think they got her power passive "invulnerably" from his armor when he actives it.

Edited by (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan