Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aim Assist Problem

Cerebrum123

Ok, I am glad that they are trying to make it more viable for controllers since I use one, but the aim assist in this game tends to do some weird things. One of them being when you are aiming at a group of enemies it will randomly try to follow one of them, even if it is behind the one you are aiming at. It can also pull too hard, throwing off your aim, especially with Kunai or Paris type weapons.

Oh, and please nobody go into how keyboard/mouse>controller. I have real reasons for needing to use a controller, some of them medical. Let's not get into that here please. 

Ok, I am glad that they are trying to make it more viable for controllers since I use one, but the aim assist in this game tends to do some weird things. One of them being when you are aiming at a group of enemies it will randomly try to follow one of them, even if it is behind the one you are aiming at. It can also pull too hard, throwing off your aim, especially with Kunai or Paris type weapons.

Oh, and please nobody go into how keyboard/mouse>controller. I have real reasons for needing to use a controller, some of them medical. Let's not get into that here please. 

Instead of using Aim Assist try setting your Aim Sensitivity to about two pixels.

That should help : )

I get the point with the Kunai and Paris, but it's there because of the controller's lack of accuracy against a mouse and keyboard.

DE should touch it up a bit if it's a really big problem

Right now the problem is that it "assists" by moving my reticule to a guy about 10 feet from the guy I am aiming at, especially frustrating when you have a crowd rushing you in a Defense mission.

Instead of using Aim Assist try setting your Aim Sensitivity to about two pixels.

That should help : )

I already have the sensitivity pretty low, afraid if I go further it will make me too slow in going from target to target. I might give it a try though