The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Exterminate Mission bugged: Enemies stop spawning

shengar

So today in Pluto infestation alert there's two exterminate mission. First is corpus vs infestation mission that nets the player Mutalis Alad V nav coordinate. This mission went fine without problem for me. The second one is grineer vs infestation that have mutagen massx2 as reward. This one mission that got bugged where at around 45% of total kill the enemies stopped spawning. On the minimap, there is this one or maybe even two allies blue dot that erratically blinking all over it. Possibly it was the cause of this bug where your grineer allies bugged spawning behavior entirely.

Spoiler

7002E72C41B568C4E80011D65D2205D6A539785E

6BE0DAC8520525785B93E786286EED1BD85B24C1

• 2 months later...

Rebump for that shiny bug that still hasnt been fixed. Happens mostly when I solo or host on invasions. Enemies will simply stop spawning, can stay there for 10-15 minutes idling and nothing, unlike the previous bug where at least waiting at extraction caused them to spawn eventually. Also happens every once in a while in the void. Always forcing me to quit and redo, only to experience the same thing.

Edited by nms.

I have experienced the same thing although it's usually on Grineer tile sets

I've found that if you go back through the map, there's usually a lone Grineer running on the spot, who doesn't show up on map, killing that one ends the mission (if he's the last one) or forces the others to start spawning again.

The lone spawn is also not targetable by Warframe abilities but he can be melee'd or just shot