Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

See, they don't try to buff the effective of melee, but nerf someone have buff when not using a melee

cary2010haha

please for the love of god get someone to proofread your posts. I don't think anyone here knows what you're trying to say. I don't want to be mean because of course English could just not be your native language, but it's just really hard to tell what you're saying.

Even then, mesa's passive was nerfed. It only gives her 30 hp now, putting her in the middle of the 0.9 frames.

Edited by Phasedragon

For people that don't use melee or ability at all, mesa is a superior choice to any other frame.
1.0 mobility and top tier survivability is way too much, even if melee is buffed to a broken level, people who is not good at melee can just dump them away and gain free 50 hp.

1 hour ago, Phasedragon said:

Even then, mesa's passive was nerfed. It only gives her 30 hp now, putting her in the middle of the 0.9 frames.

but she have no melee, when she have the extre hp.

So the point is dam fking useless melee, no one care that becuz melee is useless and 50/30 hp is the only thing need to focus on.

3 hours ago, Phasedragon said:

please for the love of god get someone to proofread your posts. I don't think anyone here knows what you're trying to say. I don't want to be mean because of course English could just not be your native language, but it's just really hard to tell what you're saying.

His point is pretty solid. The reason Mesa passive is so powerful is that you can throw away melee without much of disadvantage. If melee actually mattered then Mesa passive would have a serious trade off.

1 minute ago, -cS-igo95862-ICE- said:

His point is pretty solid. The reason Mesa passive is so powerful is that you can throw away melee without much of disadvantage. If melee actually mattered then Mesa passive would have a serious trade off.

It is a tradeoff, though. How many times have I killed you with melee?

8 minutes ago, -cS-igo95862-ICE- said:

0 not air melee scythe

once or twice with scythe air melee

Well, we haven't fought a whole lot, I'll give you that. Still, pretty sure it's more than once or twice. More like atleast few per round, but then again you also run away every time your shields drop, so there's not much I can do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯