Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts/Missions/Dailies ... A Discussion

Reeku

Alerts are kind of nice, but I feel I click on most of them only to be disappointed.

Most of the alerts I have seen are for a small amount of credits, very very few are for a random item. Not to mention my daily login random has been really dumb; a box of bullets for the last few days.

My suggestions for the Alert system:

- A difficulty/rarity scheme, the color with distinguish importance of completion as well as quality of reward. Follow the defense readiness condition system (DEFCON):

White -- Best Reward - Catalyst/Reactor guaranteed in addition to a random BP and credits or maybe even plat?

Red -- High reward - Catalyst/Reactor guaranteed in addition to credits/plat and a rare material

Yellow -- Medium Reward - Random item in addition to credits

Green -- Common - Credits

The credits would be multiplied by difficulty, say White being a difficulty of 4, and Green a difficulty of 1. Green can drop a random number of 600 to 1300. Therefore, a White difficulty would drop (600 to 1300) times 4.

I just feel the 450 to 1250 credits for most missions is really low considering the amount of work that goes into completing them, I also feel the chance for getting an Alert only item is extremely low considering they only exist when I am sleeping or at work...

Discuss.

same.... unless there is an ? it is pointless. However your ideas are asking for to much easier solution.... make ALL alerts have a small chance of dropping one of the ? items from the current random box we have.... this means ALL alerts will have to be taken for a chance of getting an item.... this works more like standard MMOfare where you farm a boss to get that one item you want from it