The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Desiccation Clarififcation

DxAdder

Question

I thought that when Desiccation was cast that 25% of the damage was given back to the frame?

Now this may be he case but what I am seeing is that if the damage outright kills the creature you get nothing back.

I ran into this issue last night on the first part of the alert, I had cast scarab swarm and found myself with almost no health for the mission.

Since Desiccation was killing everything I had no way to do melee finishers to get health back.

3 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

well the first part of the TA had really low leveled enemies so of course you'd kill everything depending on your build. i'm using a high range/duration build so i was able to use the finisher passive easily.

I think you missed my point, Wiki Description:

Inaros scatters a wave of cursed sand that staggers all enemies up to 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 meters away in a cone in front of him, dealing 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 damage on hit, then 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 damage per second for 3 / 5 / 6 / 8 seconds. 25% of any damage dealt by both the initial attack and the damage-over-time effect is conferred back to Inaros as health.

The last part wasn't working at all on enemies I killed outright.

Edited by DxAdder