The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Acquirable EB Excal Weapon

Spar_k

Question

As the title says, what is the best weapon for an EB build, and how would you build it? I don't have access to Skana P/Prisma Skana/Prisma Cleavers etc due to being a poor lad in the way of plat, so if you could suggest something clantech or BP or currently farmable prime, that'd be great. (I have Bwar/War and Nikana p/Jat Kittag as my mains, and I'm currently debating to build either Dual Ichor or Mios.... which one is better btw?) Thanks Tenno! Sorry for the question spam

5 answers to this question

basicly any sword u wish

all dual status mods, fury, pressure point and berserker

for element combinations i favor viral to half their hp and finish them off with pure dmg and radiation just for fun

ps. ur finger might get hurt for the spamming don't try this at home kids ;)

From wiki:

Excalibur has improved mastery in the Tenno art of the blade, receiving +10% attack speed and +10% damage when dealing melee attacks (including via Exalted Blade) while wielding the following weapons:

Longswords, such as the Skana.
Dual swords, such as the Dual Skana.
Nikanas, such as the Dragon Nikana.
Rapiers, such as the Destreza.

So pick any of these and aim for weapon with few polarities pre installed if possible. Dragon nikana is great.

EB has almost no status and mediocre crit chance (15%). So when picking a weapon for Excal it's best to pick a weapon with similar stats so you do not end up crippling either EB or the weapon by using a build that is only good for one of them.

• Nikana Prime is good (nikana class)
  • Dual Kamas Prime are really good as well (dual swords class)
  • Broken War of course is great as well (single sword class)

All those are really good weapons and work well with Excal and his passive. Which you pick I would base on which weapon class and stance for them you prefer.