The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC to Console Account Items Transfer Question

iFlipWiGs

Question

I have played Warframe on xbox one since it launched and played it for over 500 hours . I have bought plat and skins specifically the platform exclusive jade excaliber skin. Last year I transferred over to pc to play with friends and because it is a better experience. I now own every frame (minus excal prime of corse) and almost every mod and thousands of plat. When The console transfer returns I would like to transfer all my pc stuff to console but I would like to keep things I have acquired on console. I would like to know if this is going to be possible? I have a bunch of items on console that have been vaulted (boar sets/ mag/ ember/ rhino ect.) I don't want to lose these items but mainly I don't want to lose the jade skin its noggle and the plat I have got. I know I can just trade my prime parts to a friend and get them back after, bu that would be an extreme hassle. 

2 answers to this question

You cannot transfer your items from your pc account to another xb1 account. Your account will just simply become xb1 and there won't remain any account of you on pc. 

So you will end up with 2 accounts on xb1 and that us against the guidelines, so I wouldn't take the transfer if I were you. 

Besides that, this tread needs to be transferred (as a whole) to players helping players

1 hour ago, InglriousB said:

You cannot transfer your items from your pc account to another xb1 account. Your account will just simply become xb1 and there won't remain any account of you on pc. 

So you will end up with 2 accounts on xb1 and that us against the guidelines, so I wouldn't take the transfer if I were you. 

Besides that, this tread needs to be transferred (as a whole) to players helping players

This is incorrect. Transfers are actually copies and overwrite. The PC account would override the console account and replace the items it has but the PC account would remain and both would progress separately. Having two accounts is perfectly fine so long as no rules are being violated or moderation and restrictions being bypassed.

Outside this, items cannot be transferred, only whole accounts. If you'd like to keep the items you acquired on console that you hadn't purchased (not including Platinum/ Jade skins) you will not be able to.

Moved to Players helping Players.