Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flamer enemies ignore walls and hit 40m away

Aedwynn

Don't know why, but since 18.5 I noticed flamer equipped enemies to be a great issue. They hit you with flamers from 40m away, just go to dodjo and check how far it is! That won't be so much of a problem but now you recieve damage through walls. Easily noticeable on crossfire missions, or on derelict where grineer now have a 100% chance to appear due to introduction of cat kubrows. Even if you are 2-3 walls, in different tile and 30-40 meters away you will still be hit.

I felt the same way today when playing a mission against grineer.  Napalms were hitting me through cover and were constantly proccing flame effects.  And no, they weren't hitting me with splash damage from behind by hitting another wall or the ground behind me.  The projectiles were directly hitting the cover I was behind while the splash damage ignored the world geometry and caused damage.

I'm also quite sick of being damaged by and set on fire by small fires in spite of the fact that I was quite clearly jumping over the in-game fire effect.  i.e. it appears the hitbox for fire does not match the in-game visual fire effect.