The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What should my next primary weapon be?

DongerDeluxe

Question

Hello Everyone Once Again!

My question is exactly what the title reads,"What should my next primary weapon be?"

I have the max level Boltor and I know it gets weaker and weaker later into the game so I am not sure what to get next.

I am Master Rank 3.

Thank you all for the help! :D

7 answers to this question

Get them all, level them all, learn how to work with them see which kind of weapon and eventually which weapon you like to use best.

Early on you should rather try everything out. As long as it isn't a prime weapon or a rare variation / alert only, don't be afraid of deleting weapon to give space to others. They all are easy to build again.

As a MR3 I'll assume you're a new player, don't rush weapon leveling. Grow up with them, helps gaining experience.

26 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Get them all, level them all, learn how to work with them see which kind of weapon and eventually which weapon you like to use best.

Early on you should rather try everything out. As long as it isn't a prime weapon or a rare variation / alert only, don't be afraid of deleting weapon to give space to others. They all are easy to build again.

As a MR3 I'll assume you're a new player, don't rush weapon leveling. Grow up with them, helps gaining experience.

exactly 100% this.  

I'd give a Latron a try since it's a decent DMR at the early levels especially if you can land those heads hots consistently (and it's hit-scan unlike the Boltor).  It also builds into a Tiberon which is a fairly high damage burst rifle. 

I came up with a list of weapons that I like that are all at that mastery rank or lower: Grakata, Latron, Tetra, Vectis and Vulkar. The Grakata and Tetra are auto rifles with the Grakata having superior fire rate. The Tetra is one of those fun weapons to run around with, and does good puncture damage against armored targets. Latron is more of a precision, single shot rifle. It carried me very well through the early game. Vectis and Vulkar are snipers. I mentioned those in case you are into that play style.