Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Was Volt Replaced As A Starting Frame?

Zero5412

i agree that loki should have been replaced. he is one of the best warframes..

i know hat u are thinking BULL hes the worst.. and i thought so too until.

2 things i found out about this game.. powers that are not % dmg DO S#&$! by this i mean ember has no % dmging spells and after a short time her abilites get wasted away by weps... now lets talk about a spell that does % dmg lokis invis.. crit dmg is % if you did not know!

frost globe % in a sense it never goes bad! etc so now you have loki with 1 good ability - invis and here is the reason he is op as hell.

decoy - switch tele.. i wont say much about this but if you know how to exploit with this you will go places! a good place is called the void! hes so op that i wont go as anyone else anymore.. hes just too good so best warframe or top 3 at least. remember get the 1s that have % dmg otherwise they will be as bad as the rest!

I agree Loki should be replaced as a starter. He is a great frame, one of my favorites, but he only really works for advanced players. A simpler frame should replace him, IMO.

Also, whats all the hate against Volt? I like Volt.

Edited by liavalenth

They needed a gurl as a starter or it would be considered misandry or some such, feminism ho! So now we have a guy, a girl, and a hammerhead shark pretending to be a ninja.

Also, I main volt most of the time. Whats with the hate yo. :I

Dat skurt boi...

Dem heelz boi...

Holy Smokes, I never noticed the heels... Then again Raiden in Revangeancing has those too. And the lack of boobs/hips lead me to believe Volt ain't no futa, but a very delicate femboi. Again, just like Raiden. :3c

Holy Smokes, I never noticed the heels... Then again Raiden in Revangeancing has those too. And the lack of boobs/hips lead me to believe Volt ain't no futa, but a very delicate femboi. Again, just like Raiden. :3c

I used the wrong word...

Futa is the girl one lol...

Bishonen is what Volt is...

I agree Loki should be replaced as a starter. He is a great frame, one of my favorites, but he only really works for advanced players. A simpler frame should replace him, IMO.

Also, whats all the hate against Volt? I like Volt.

The thing is why are you trying to dumb everything down for people honestly? If someone has the option of a more advanced frame then why not let them choose that? The problem is currently (or to my knowledge) there's no way to tell within the game prior to picking your frame how it will handle at all. If people like the challenge of Loki then why the hell not allow them to pick him? Just because he's more fit for advanced players isn't really a great reason to remove him from the starting selection... games all the time allow you to pick harder to play and more advanced classes from the start, I see nothing wrong with him being there for tha treason.