Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Covering Vision

XExcidiusX

When your back is to a wall for any reason zoomed in or not you cannot see most of your screen or what you are targeting making it very hard to aim, it would be good to have your Warframe go invisible or something when its right up on your screen instead of covering the whole screen, I know this is not something major but I would consider it more important than adding new weapons as it directly effects the gameplay.

I think they should really make the Warframe model turn transparent when the Camera is too close to it, but I've been asking for that for months and it's never been added. It's kind of only really ugly and unprofessional to have the camera clipping through models, especially the player model. Which tends to happen because there's no sort of management for what happens when the Warframe gets too close to the Camera (or vice versa)

I am not at all trying to get them to make the warframe always invisible just when it intrudes on your ability to see anything else like what you are aiming at.

Azure_kyte  is basically saying what I was trying to get at.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we need transparency, or first-person point of view, anything that would let you see what your Warframe can see. Definitely.

And several options with the possibility to choose would be the best choice, as always.

• 4 weeks later...

Why are we at update 9 and this still HAS  NOT  BEEN  ADDRESSED?

It was the first thing that I noticed when I started playing the game and has been mentioned by every single player I have gamed with thus far.. that's a lot of players...

Please DE... Please fix this and you will be much loved by all!