The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Nikana Prime Build For End Game?

DuskLegendary

Question

So, I saw a couple of builds that I wanted to try out, and I had no idea where to start. One build I saw was built for pure damage, and the other, red crits. What is the ideal Nikana Prime end game build? I'm completely open for builds, since I have no idea how to build a Nikana P. But, the builds I saw where:

Build_1.png

Build_2.png

Edited by DuskLegendary

5 answers to this question

If you are looking for melee only

Blood Rush - Body Count - Berserker - Pressure Point - True Steel - Life Strike - 90% damage elemental. It works for my friends i havent gotten hands on experience with it yet thought. 

8 minutes ago, Codesco said:

If you are looking for melee only

Blood Rush - Body Count - Berserker - Pressure Point - True Steel - Life Strike - 90% damage elemental. It works for my friends i havent gotten hands on experience with it yet thought. 

4 minutes ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

Pics too small...

Also ignore builds without Body count+bloodrush+organ shatter if you care about above-all end game.

Thanks guys, at least now I'm getting a general idea of how to build this thing. I need a reliable melee I can take to 60 minute T4s and Sorties

Just now, DuskLegendary said:

Thanks guys, at least now I'm getting a general idea of how to build this thing. I need a reliable melee I can take to 60 minute T4s and Sorties

Forgot to add, its personal preference if you want to switch out life strike for organ shatter but i prefer life strike.

Personally I use 

Stance - Blind Justice ) Holding Right Click + Attack = Fast Attacks + small knockdown 

Blood Rush - Pressure Point - Body Count - Organ Shatter - Buzzkill - Beserker - Shocking Touch - Molten impact ) Grineer
                                                                                                                                   Fever Strike - Shocking Touch ) Void / Infested  

Shocking Touch - North wing ) Corpus

Edited by Eggplants