The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I Mod Rhino (Normal) and Loki P

Shahinkaya

Question

Hey guys im still kinda new to the game, however ive gotten my hands on a normal Rhino and a Loki P, i was wondering if any of you knew a good build for them, both are fitted with Orokin to make mod capacity 60, i heard that Rhino is tanky and can take a hit and do damage and that Loki is good stealth so builds that suit that playstyle (whilst still being able to do good damage) are also welcome!

Current Weapon loadout,

• Boltor (30)
  • Magnus (30)
  • Galatine (30 for Rhino) and Kronen (30 for Loki P)

Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

3 answers to this question

There are 2 ways to build Rhino. The first is straight tank, and the second is a team frame. I prefer the second. For this version you want to run as much duration as you can fit on the frame, as well as any armor mods. I put up my Rhino loadouts in this thread. It was migrated from the old forum, so sorry about it being ugly lol.

As for Loki, there are also 2 builds. The first is for Spy missions. For this build you want as much duration as possible. Mine is about 30 seconds. This allows you to cast your invis less often, letting you progress through the spy vaults successfully. The second build is a team build. You will have a very short duration, but a maximum range, efficiency, and the irradiating disarm mod. What this build does is removes the ranged weapons from all enemies, thus making them melee. The irradiating disarm mod causes radiation procs on anyone hit by the ability, and they become confused and attack each other. Max range and max efficiency means that you can spam the ability, but also hit as many enemies as possible. This build is essential for any high level defense mission.

There are two different types of rhino builds. There is a tank build and then there is a support build. For the tank build there is also multiple ways to build. You can go with the iron skin approach in which you pretty much just boost your power strength as high as you can along with a steel fiber mod or you can go raw tank with redirection, steel fiber, vigor, fast deflection, vitality, intensify, and two others like streamline and flow. Or you can go with a mix that includes syndicate mods like ironclad charge along with steel fiber, redirection, blind rage, transient fortitude, intensify, continuity, flow, and streamline. Most of these builds will require some Forma to get to higher levels