The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a very specific Alert-tracker

Cyborg-Rox

Question

14 answers to this question

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

I've used a few websites and desktop gadgets for tracking Warframe alerts, but I need something I can filter very specifically. 

Why? Because I'm MR21, and I need the Pangolin Sword. 

Theres about 1 or 2 warframe alert apps in the Play store on android i think you can customize. Idk if there is any in the apple store thou.  

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

I know there is one called Warframe Alerts. I think thats the one you can customize what alert you wonna get notified about. 

Question if you're familiar with the app.

If I enable Hide Filtered Alerts, is it the items I check, or uncheck that become filtered?

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Guess I'll just wait for more alerts and see if they pop up.

Yea I always messed with that option but I couldnt decide which either so i just assume its the ones you do check. But as soon you go to the Rewards Filter. They all are checked. So it could be the ones you uncheck that becomes filtered. Ahh now im confused again. lol

Just now, lietuv1s said:

Using WarDroid lately - works for me. Tried couple of them, id avoid nexus app. I don't see "Hide Filtered Alerts" in WarDroid - only Hide completed, Hide expired. (PC/Android).

I downloaded Warframe Alerts.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Yea I always messed with that option but I couldnt decide which either so i just assume its the ones you do check. But as soon you go to the Rewards Filter. They all are checked. So it could be the ones you uncheck that becomes filtered. Ahh now im confused again. lol

Looks like it's the unchecked items that get filtered.