The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help My alias name problem

-HYPE-

Question

but 1st im sorry about my bad english

i change my name from ksmk to -HYPE- and it cost 200 plat eveything is alright after the login issue report yah my alias in-game is -HYPE- . its fine.

but as you see my name in the forum still ksmk and i put my selling parts on the warframe.market and of course the name still ksmk and people cant find my name in-game coz they whisper on me with my old name ksmk. how to fix this?

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ksmk said:

but 1st im sorry about my bad english

i change my name from ksmk to -HYPE- and it cost 200 plat eveything is alright after the login issue report yah my alias in-game is -HYPE- . its fine.

but as you see my name in the forum still ksmk and i put my selling parts on the warframe.market and of course the name still ksmk and people cant find my name in-game coz they whisper on me with my old name ksmk. how to fix this?

try logging out of the forums and logging back in. If that doesn't work, then try contacting support by opening a ticket. if that still doesn't do anything then contact a DE staff member to try and help.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

51 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

try logging out of the forums and logging back in. If that doesn't work, then try contacting support by opening a ticket. if that still doesn't do anything then contact a DE staff member to try and help.

it Works :) Thanks