Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

neural sensors drop rate

rcrimsonwind

Question

has anyone notice the sudden drop of neural sensors in game. I mean how hard it is to get the resource now. i've run a few jupiter missions both alad v and the darksector and normal survival missions and i have not pick up a single sensor. i think this may need to be address. not to the point where it's being drop every time you kill something but at least to the point that you could get one at least every three or four missions. The drop rate for it is just like the nuerodes were before they were adjusted. the new drop rate for the sensors makes it almost all but impossible to farm.

1 answer to this question

In the last 3 game on Jupiter dark sector (20 min, then 15 min and 20 min with drop chance booster) I got 1 neural sensor per game. That's Desecrating every single body with several hundred kills using Shadow Step and Blood Rush/Body Count Atterax. I was getting a dozen per game before, but now it's like they've legit nerfed the odds. It's bad enough there's no other planet where they drop. Maybe it's time to switch to Hydroid, but still, there should be more. Maybe it was nerfed because Hydroid was making it too easy, but now he's probably a damn requirement just to farm.