The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naramon and Valkyr

(PSN)Daguerreotype13

Question

I have two questions regarding Naramon Focus and Valkyr:

1. If you put a lense on a melee weapon and activate Hysteria, do you collect focus from the weapon? Or would you only collect focus if a lense was placed on Valkyr?

2. Do Hysteria kills benefit from the Naramon "melee kill" passives? (ie: Shadow Step, Strategic Execution)? I ask because for instance Strategic Execution reads "...from killing enemies with melee WEAPONS..." and technically, though Hysteria is based off of your melee weapon mods, it technically isn't the melee weapon.

Also, on an unrelated note, since Hysteria is built around melee weapon mods, why is it that when I equip Prisma Duel Cleavers and have the Justice Blades mod activated, Hysteria doesn't gain Justice proc? Such a bummer...

3 answers to this question

1. No, Hysteria counts as a warframe power and a separate weapon from your melee.

2. yes for shadow step, probably for the others as well.

syndicate weapon augment damage bonuses and burst effects are disabled while things like Hysteria are active.

Edited by Adrakal

2 hours ago, Adrakal said:

syndicate weapon augment damage bonuses and burst effects are disabled while things like Hysteria are active.

DE decided that mods that are specific to a particular subset of a weapon class shouldn’t apply to weapon ults.

This means syndicate mods do not work, and neither does Covert Lethality.

I imagine Charged Chamber and such would not affect Ivara’s ult, either.