Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bursa Corpses screw with mission logic

Shriker_sh

Despite my general dislike of the tankiness, the spawnrate, the perma stagger, the instakill capability, strength relation to other units of the same level of bursas, their corpses break some mission typens.

Interception: Capture-Point can't be captured when there is a dead Bursa present. If a Bursa is present at a capture point you kill it and want to capture the point you have to wait until he disolves or hack him to capture the point.

Exterminate:
- The Bursa corpses keep the enemy marker on them until they disolve, therefore we don't know where the next enemy is. This is especially annoying because of their high spawn rate.
- Bursa corpses prevent you from extracting the mission, we have to wait until their corpses are disolved.
- Bursas increase the number of kills required to finish the missions. With the sometimes extremely high spawn rate and tankyness, exterminate missions may become impossible to finish for some loadouts.

Solution: Make the Bursa corpses a neutral unit type, this way all problems above should be solved. Count the bursas as a regular unit kill which doesn't increase the kill count in exterminate missions.

I think what Shriker really means here is, if we nullify the need to kill the Bursa's we don't have to kill the Bursa's. In short, removing a portion of the need for skill play. This will make the game theoretically easier, especially for people with the smaller skillsets that really have difficulties killing these 'things' and thus allowing us to perhaps perform much needed activities such as doing the dishes or cooking dinner whilst in the middle of high level missions and not having to worry so much about revivng.

Personally, I don't think this would add much more enjoyment to the game as to be honest I do quite enjoy a challenge... feeling like I have in a small way achieved something.

Regards.